Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant » Should I Get A Liposuction Or A Tummy Tuck After My Pregnancy?
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Should I Get A Liposuction Or A Tummy Tuck After My Pregnancy?

Cosmetic surgery is growing in popularity among new mothers

. Miracle though it is, pregnancy makes a number of changes to a woman's body, and not all of these changes are equally desired. Frequently, women find it difficult or impossible to entirely return to their pre-pregnancy figures. There can be changes to the abdomen, hips and the breasts. One of the most common complaints is a gain in weight.

Pregnancy in and of itself can help to pack on the pounds. Many women who have never had a problem with having excess abdominal fat find that having a baby changes things. Women who have delivered via c-section sometimes find that they have even more problems in this area. It is relatively common for small lumps or pockets of fat to accumulate in the area just around the incision.

Further complicating matters is the fact that women's abdominal muscles often become stretched and loosened during pregnancy. This means that fat deposits appear more visible than they would otherwise be. In some cases, a woman can have a saggy belly without even having much by the way of extra fat at all.

There are a couple of surgeries which can help with this sort of belly bulging. Both liposuction (also referred to as lipoplasty and suction lipectomy) and tummy tucks (also called abdominoplasty) claim to be able to help women to be able to return to a pre-pregnancy, trimmer appearance.

For mothers who are looking for surgical solutions to their tummy troubles, it can be confusing to know entirely which procedure to go with. Exactly which one a woman should use will depend somewhat on her individual goals and on the specifics of her body.

Lipolasty is a technique which surgically removes excess fat by the assistance of suction. Although a relatively major surgery, it is nonetheless less invasive than a majority of cosmetic surgeries, including tummy tucks. It can be performed under local anesthesia, involves minimal scarring, and it is easier to recover from than a tummy tuck. However, it only removes fat, and it cannot retighten the abdominal muscles or remove excess skin.

By contrast, a tummy tuck is a much more invasive surgery. It leaves large scars that may be difficult to conceal. It is performed under general anesthetic and tends to cost significantly more than a liposuction. It can remove excess or saggy skin, and it can tighten up loose abdominal muscles. However, this too can lead to complications, as the tightening of these muscles can sometimes lead to problems such as back pain.

by: Christian Heftel
Hemorrhoids Symptoms In Pregnancy Hemorrhoids Symptoms During Pregnancy How To Treat Hemorrhoids After Pregnancy How Long Do Hemorrhoids Last During Pregnancy How To Prevent Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy How Do Fibroids Affect Pregnancy? The Impact Of Uterine Fibroids Abdominal Cramping During Pregnancy - When Is It An Emergency Biolabs Stretch Mark - Best Pregnancy Stretch Mark Cream Foot And Ankle Problems Can Develop During Pregnancy Anemia In Pregnancy Infertility Resources - Infertility Information - Ivf, Icsi, Fertility Clinics Pregnancy Prevention the Sure Way First month of pregnancy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.105.102) / Processed in 0.011223 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2632, 89,
Should I Get A Liposuction Or A Tummy Tuck After My Pregnancy?