Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Setting Up A Home Based Business For Work At Home Moms-1 Great Opportunity
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Setting Up A Home Based Business For Work At Home Moms-1 Great Opportunity

Today I look at one simple method by which a work at home mom can start her own home

business and reap the benefits of being able to work hours that suit her and her other commitments, particularly the huge commitment that comes with looking after young children.

The opportunity that I suggest, and which works really well, is to set up websites or blogs for local businesses in your area. Now before you dismiss the idea with I know nothing about websites/blogs, I could not do that, hear me out and read right to the end of this article.

The internet is packed with free information on how to build your own website and blog. You can access downloadable reports for free which outline in detail how to build your own blog in addition to videos and forums packed with tips.

It would take you only a matter of weeks to acquire the necessary skills to build blogs, particularly with the incredibly easy to use Wordpress platform. Your local electrician, restaurant, accountant, attorney, doctor, chimney sweep are proficient in their own trades and professions but many are clueless when it comes to computers and websites.

This is where you come in-you can hand them a blog/website which is optimized for the search engines in your local geographical area and which saves them the bother of either building their own or hiring some hot shot web designer who will invariably charge them a significant sum for his services.

You could provide this service at a fraction of the cost and you could also charge an ongoing fee if they wished you to maintain it and update it with regular content. Would your local restaurant benefit from being able to publish his menus on the web and take orders or bookings online? You bet he would.

This business model from your point of view is simple and scalable, that is you can rinse and repeat and expand your territory and rinse and repeat what undoubtedly will be a successful business model.

In conclusion I hope I have given you some food for thought, the rest is up to you so roll up those sleeves and get started.

by: Terry Pelikan
The Excellent Choice In House Purchase Woodlands, Texas How To Dodge Failure In Your Home Business-2 Fundamentals How To Succeed As A Home Business Owner How To Advertise Your Home Business For Free Making Your Business Trip More Comfortable And Homey Article Marketing Success: Are You Shooting Yourself In The Foot? Business Card Holder A Secured Home For Your Business Cards Easy Real Secrets Formulas To Money Making At Home Based Business Daddy Day Care' and a Home Based Business, Working Together Fortifying the business & home security is vital House Based Business - Offline Marketing Methods Hefty Phone Bills Are Matter Of Past With International Calling Cards Medical Bills Can Kill..financially... After An Auto Accident
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.5.183) / Processed in 0.011465 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2157, 54,