Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Selling Raffle Tickets: A Simple Trick For Improving Sales And The Guest Experience
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Selling Raffle Tickets: A Simple Trick For Improving Sales And The Guest Experience

Selling Raffle Tickets:  A Simple Trick For Improving Sales And The Guest Experience

Be a friend to your benefit auction guests and volunteers

. When selling raffle tickets, give each guest who purchases a ticket a visual identifier. This alerts everyone else that he has already purchased a ticket.

This eliminates a common annoyance to guests: multiple people approaching them to sell raffle tickets.

Assume you have three teams of volunteers roaming the crowd to sell raffle tickets for a diamond bracelet. Team #1 approaches Mr. Smith and sells him two tickets.

Within minutes, Team #2 approaches him. "I just bought tickets," he says. Is he fibbing? Team #2 doubts his response, but they push on through the silent auction.

Team #3 catches Mr. Smith at the bar. They ask him if he wants to buy raffle tickets. "I've already bought two tickets," he sputters. Team #3 is surprised at his grouchy response. After all, this is a gala, right?

How many times will Mr. Smith be asked to buy raffle tickets? And how much time is wasted by Team #2 and Team #3 who keep approaching guests who have already bought tickets?

Visual identifiers solve this problem.

1. Your guest will not become annoyed from being asked multiple times if he or she will buy a ticket.

2. Your volunteers know who has purchased a raffle ticket and who has yet to buy one. They can focus on making new sales instead of bothering guests who have already purchased.

3. The visual identifier also serves as a simple marketing tool to alert other guests about the presence of a raffle.

"Hey, where did you get that cool blinky necklace? My kids would love to have one of those," guests will ask Mr. Smith.

"I bought a raffle ticket," Mr. Smith will say, "and they put this necklace around my neck."

Voila! Guerrilla marketing is now underway! Some guests will notice the visual identifier and ask how they can get one, too.

There are many inexpensive visual tools you can use:

* Blinky lights in necklace, pin, or ring form

* Paper bracelets, similar to those used at large outdoor festivals or bars

* Cloth or rope bracelets

* Metal pins, which come in "bend-over" clip-on pins and stick pins

* Hawaiian leis

* Flower boutonnieres

* Plastic necklaces

* Stickers (These come in a multitude of shapes and colors to fit many themes.)

This is a low-cost, simple trick which will work wonders! You'll enjoy greater productivity from your raffle volunteers and better raffle sales, while your guests will be in a better mood.

by: Sherry Truhlar
The Paper Consumption In Small Businesses Is Too High! A Business Bankruptcy Lawyer Can Help A Business Continue On Top Of Its Current Situation Why to bargain the wholesale computing machines for business Seo Consultant Offers Search Engine Optimisation Expert Seo Tips Choosing The Best Website Hosting Provider For Your Business Use A Cpanel Server To Easily Start A Website Hosting Online Business Useful Tips On Finding A Website Hosting Service For Your Business Website How To Set Up The Backend Of Website Hosting Business Choosing A Right Hosting Solution For Your Online Business What One Thing Can You Do Today To Move Toward Your Green Career? 7 Ways To Secure A Job In A Recession Eight Easy Facts On Promoting Your Business With Articles Sell: Cld-3 Static Penetration Testing Apparatus(nanjing T-bota, China)
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.24.209) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.006115 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 2659, 146,
Selling Raffle Tickets: A Simple Trick For Improving Sales And The Guest Experience Tehran