Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Secret Recipes For Great Business Signs
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Secret Recipes For Great Business Signs

For over 27 years, I have been a chef of sorts here in the Low Country

. A chef who creates signs. And not just any signs - great signs.

I'm sure you are wondering how one becomes a sign chef. After all, it certainly isn't a typical job description. It has taken many years of experience, an eye for design, wits for writing, and a plethora of technical knowledge to perfect my recipes for success.

Now, I want to share these secret recipes with you. I guess that would make them not-so-secret recipes. That's OK, since I like seeing business owners with successful signs.

We'll take a peek at what makes a custom sign work for a business, from materials, to design, to installation. Plus we will go over some failures so that we can continue to make our recipes better.

Negative Can Be Positive ...the laws of physics indeed apply to signs

Size Matters ...bigger isn't necessarily always better

Square Pegs Can Fit Round Holes ...but do you want to?

Pictures Aren't Always Worth a Thousand Words ...sometimes they are worth a million

Color Isn't Always the Brightest Choice ...and is gold really worth its weight?

Lasting Impressions Are Easier Than You Think ...so make sure it is a good one, just like on a first date

So it's just like in cooking - if a recipe is not good, you probably shouldn't make it again. After all, there are a ton of proven delicious recipes out there. I can help you discover the one that'll work for your specific needs.

And I love requests for recipes! If you have thoughts about custom signs, or questions, you're probably not the only one. You may only buy a couple of signs in your life, but over the years I've helped with many more. Just drop me a line at with your special request and I can cover it in a future column or blog.

Until the next time, you'll find me in the sign kitchen.

by: Kara Klein
How To Avoid Failing In Your Mlm Business Lucrative Investments On Cash For Gold Good Business Practices For A Successful Business Find A Well Priced Good At An On-line Business Online Business How To From The Couple Next Door Business Or Passion - Wine Tasting Bp Gulf Oil Spill: The Impact On Coastal Businesses Htc Desire - A Productive And Entertaining Mobile Advantages Of A Cash Out Mortgage Print Labels Provide Magical Results For Your Business Urgent Cash Loans: Urgent Cash Support For Urgent Needs Business Credit Score: 7 Ways To Maximize Your Company Scores The Benefits Of Asbestos Training To Your Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.164.174) / Processed in 0.011926 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2108, 146,