Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Save Money on Electricity Bills and build Solar Panels at Home
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Save Money on Electricity Bills and build Solar Panels at Home

There are two extremely good reasons to build your own your solar Panels at home

. Saving money on electricity bills and going GREEN. Even if your main reason is to save money then this system I came across will be of interest to you.

The feedback I was getting from friends and colleagues about Solar installation was that the installation is expensive and you'll take decades to get your money back. This is somewhat true,A retailer will charge upwards of $18,000 for installation. Making and installing the panels yourself will save you over 90% of the installation cost. And it ain't that hard!

After doing a few searches on the net the same site and name kept coming up, so I decide to give them a try. I've never thought of myself as a DIY guy but the guide is a step by step guide making it easy enough for anyone. I live in South Africa and all the items were available at my local hardware store.Solar Panels

Total cost was a few hundred dollars or thousand rands when converted. The instructions are detailed and easy to follow. All the documents that you need are provided for Tax and rebates etc, I needed different ones for SA- There's even a video.

It makes sense and can be a fun project for you and your friends, my panels make over100 Watts.

This African sun is harsh and finally I've made it work for me financially. This a free source of never ending energy so use it.

And there's the GREEN bit which in this day and age is probably more important, well to me anyway the GREEN bit is as important as saving money.Solar Panels

So yeah give it a go! http://www.earth4energy.com/

By: Craigh
How To Find Profitable Home Business On The Web Lower Your Diaper Bills - Get Your Free Baby Pampers Coupons Making Money Online With Home Data Entry Business: 2 Ways To Achieve Success Getting Free Leads for Your Home Based Business Create A Home Business Become a Professional Hairstylist Train At Home Dimensions Of Work At Home Business Plan Tips For Your Home Marketing Business In Hard Economic Times A Home Based Business, Will Be A Reality If Mindset Is Applied Make Money At Home With The Right Business Opportunity Are You Looking For A Home Business To Make Money With The Least Amount Of Effort? What Do Individuals Want In A Work From Home Business? Solar Panel Electricity Can Slash Your Energy Bills Reducing Your Energy Bills And Adding Style To Your Home
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.61.115) / Processed in 0.005275 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2281, 54,