Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Sales Secrets Revealed - 3 Laws To Selling Anything To Anybody
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Sales Secrets Revealed - 3 Laws To Selling Anything To Anybody

If you want to be successful at selling, without using pressure or trickery of any kind

, then this is going to be extremely valuable to you.

There are three major laws in the world of selling that many salespeople violate. Becoming aware of these three laws, and using them in every sales presentation you do, will assure you of higher sales averages, and more closed sales today.

Here are the three laws, along with a quick example:

1. The "Ask Questions Law" - You first must build rapport and trust by asking questions. Don't do all the talking. Find out what she wants, and then show her how you can help her to get it. You see, she doesn't care how much you know until she knows how much you care. And one of the best ways to show her how much you care is to ask her questions, in a friendly, enthusiastic, sincere manner.

For example: Here is one of the most effective questions I use all the time. I call it the "Qualifying Question" because it really let's you get a feeling of just how "qualified" the prospect is. Let's say you're selling snow skis. Here's the question: "If you don't mind me asking, how important are these skis to you?"

See how the answer to that question will immediately tell you whether or not she's really a good, qualified prospect for you? If she says that the skis are really important to her - that she wants to be safe on them, but also have a lot of fun... etc. - then that tells you she's probably looking for some pretty decent quality skis and bindings. But if she says they aren't really all that important to her - she just wants some really cheap skis and doesn't care about anything but the cost, etc. - then that tells you something totally different.

2. The "Trial Close Law" - Use trial closes throughout your presentation. So what is a "Trial Close?" A trial close is a question, the answer to which indicates where the prospect or client is in the sales process. The answer gives you valuable feedback.

My favorite Trial Close is this: "How do you feel about that?" The answer to that question is priceless each and every time you use it.

For example: Let's say you're still talking with the woman looking at some skis. You say something like "These skis right here are exactly what you are looking for, based on what you have said so far. They are not the least expensive, but they are really high quality, and they are really going to be safe and dependable, and they will hold up under a great amount of stress and use."

Now, if you just stop there, and don't ask her a Trial Close, you will have no idea of where she stands concerning these skis. But if you ask her, "How do you feel about that?" Then she will answer with something, which will let you know how she feels about those skis. See how powerful this is? If you use Trial Closes throughout your presentation, you'll have much higher sales averages.

3. The "Guarantee Close Law" - Close the sale with your guarantee - remove all the risk from your prospect, if you want her to make a decision today.

Here's a fact of Human Nature: Most people do not like making decisions. It's risky. What if they make the wrong decision?

So the easiest way to help people make a decision today is to remove all the risk off of them and put it squarely on you.

For example: Let's continue with our ski example. Let's say she is hesitating to invest in the skis today. So you say something like this: "You know what? One of the things that separates us from all the other ski shops in the area is this: We absolutely guarantee that you will be thrilled with these skis. They will do everything I promise, and you will love the way they perform, or we'll give you all your money back, or we'll set you up with a different pair of skis, whichever you prefer. You can't lose."

Then you use a Trial Close: "How do you feel about that?" And chances are really good she will say something like this: "Well, if you guarantee them like that, then you are right, I have nothing to lose. I'll take 'em."

Now, can you see that this is not pressure. It is not trickery. You are not trying to get her to do anything she doesn't want to do. All you are doing is helping her through the mental process necessary for her to go ahead and invest in the skis from you, rather than going somewhere else.

These three laws of selling are extremely effective. I urge you to start using them today.

by: Charles Lewis
7 Truths About Plastic Bags Night Vision Spotting Scope: Small And Versatile How To Choose An Outsourcing Provider Mortgage Marketing Ideas For Success Read These 6 Reasons Rental Property Investing Is Smart Expedite Your Job Search With A Dollar-driven Executive Resume Choosing The Right Storage Space In Kansas And Making The Most Of It Top 10 Supply Chain Consulting Secrets Building Business in a Recession Why You Need To Try Zipper Neckties For Your Business An Overview Of Store Unit Sizes In Lenexa How To Align Business Performance With Outputs Effectively And Successfully Blogs Shopping Tips For Christmas Shopping
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.22.162) / Processed in 0.014048 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 4720, 146,