Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Review Of Global Cash Formula- 2 Reasons Why It Will Fail
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Review Of Global Cash Formula- 2 Reasons Why It Will Fail

What's going on? How are you doing this fine evening

? So I might have made a small error in the title of this article. I don't mean to mislead you, but I did. By me saying two reasons it will fail, I meant two reasons it will last.

1. Free pre-launch.

This free pre-launch is one of the BEST marketing strategies that I have ever seen. Right now my main business opportunity is not the Global Cash Formula, however my primary opportunity did have a pre-launch similar, and that's when I joined it. At the time I joined, it may have cost forty or fifty dollars. But then again I would rather join something that's free than something that costs money :). They have done a FANTASTIC job of getting a buzz going around the Global Cash Formula.

It being free for the sake of being free really isn't what's so great about it. I mean there's tons of free stuff out there, if you know where to look. The truly great thing about it being free is how simple it will be to bring in more people. Let's face it 80% of people that join a new company have never been in online or network marketing before. They don't know the first thing about promoting a product. They are complete newbs still learning the ropes. How are they supposed to join a company that costs 50 bucks and convince other people to join by paying 50 bucks? They would fail before they ever began just because everyone has that initial learning curve. But when it comes to Global Cash Formula, the newer and less experienced marketers do not have to go through what they would have to, if they were a part of a different company. A person without any marketing experience whatsoever can convince people to join something for free. Anybody can do that. I only have one thing to say to the creators of Global Cash Formula: Good job. Great marketing strategy!

2. It's not really that big of a deal. Not near as big of a deal as the pre-launch, but I guess every little bit helps: The Holiday launch date. You can think what you want, but in this business, or any business for that matter, timing is CRUCIAL. Think about what's going on around Christmas time.

First of all, people want stuff! And a heck of a lot of it. They want to buy Christmas presents for their kids, they want to buy steak dinners for their family, and they want to buy airplane tickets to see their family. They just want to have anything and everything. They would accept anything that they can get their hands on. As said as it is to say, people get greedy that time of the year. Even though Christmas should be about spending time with friends and family, people have a tendency of getting a little bit greedy. Not pointing any fingers! ;). Second off, what comes up right after Christmas? New Years! That means people are making their new years resolutions, and guess what those resolutions for 80% of people are.

a. To lose weight. b. TO MAKE MORE MONEY

Global Cash Formula is coming out a the perfect time. This again helps out the newbies giving them another sales pitch that they can use. I truly believe that the Global Cash Formula team is trying to help people make money, and that's exactly why this thing is going to last.

by: Landon Stewartt
Global Assist Team Is Here. Global Construction and Architecture Supplier Industry Outlook to 2010: Marketing and Sales Strategies and the Impact of Recession and Recovery Global Ultracapacitors Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015----Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation Global Membrane Market for Water and Wastewater Treatment Forecasts and Analysis to 2015----Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation Global Vinyls Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020----Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation The Grand Prix - Global History Global Biopolymers Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015----Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation Global Internet Marketing at a Glance Global Luxury Apparel Retailers Eyeing Indian Markets Global Ophthalmic Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2012----Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation Global Luxury Market Foresees Recovery Alibaba Global Shareholders Conference Choose Shenzhen Increase In Investor Interest As Global Spotlight Prepares To Shine On The Rainbow Nation
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.54.7) / Processed in 0.005569 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3349, 465,
Review Of Global Cash Formula- 2 Reasons Why It Will Fail