Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Reliable Data Backups For Your Business Will Help You Sleep Easier
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Reliable Data Backups For Your Business Will Help You Sleep Easier

You have to back up business computer files. Let me repeat that, you have to back up business computer files. I have a dual-redundant back up system in my office. I went out and bought a second computer and used it as a server. Now I have close to a dozen different computers.

What happens is as everybody's working on their computer it should be backed up on that computer or saved on that computer. It will also be backed up periodically throughout the day via a network into the server.

If you are not backing up your data you are gambling with a loaded gun. New computers fail. That is just a fact of life. If you don't have reliable data backups, there is no telling the amount of damage you will incur when the inevitable happens

Employees get mad at you and wipe out all the information some times. Well, maybe they won't wipe out all the information. Maybe they'll just wipe out the information they worked on. But it is still a devastating blow.

I've been in the business 13 years and I have seen things like that happen. So the point is you have to back it up and get on that now!

I do it automatically. When I started out, I didn't have this extra server. What I did was I would have someone burn a DVD and give it to me every Friday. I'd have a stack of DVDs.

You want to take the backup out of the office. Right now I do backups on a tape drive system. Once I get the backup tape, I take it out of the office every Monday. It pulls information off the server and backs it up. I've got a dual redundant backup. I can sleep easier knowing my files are safe.

by: Alan Cowgill
Sba Loan Programs-which One Fits Your Business? Being UID Compliant Is Essential In Business? Business Ideas For Small Business Cash Loans for People on Benefits - Solve Your Monetary Needs with Ease Cash till Payday – Direct and Fast Loan within the Day The Way To Be A Blogging For Cash Idol As A Substitute For An Lazy Blogger Small cash loans - Find the Ideal Answer for Your Monetary Queries Cash Till Payday No Faxing: A Dependable Monetary Option Mlm Leads- How It Can Be Your Ideal Solution For Your Business No credit check loans – Instant cash advances without checks! Human Interaction: The Driving Force Of Business-to-business Telemarketing Success Lead Generation- Grow Your Business Despite Downturns In The Economy Soft Cashmere Blankets For Your Leisure Time
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.201.17) / Processed in 0.005280 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1703, 146,