Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Personal Development And Success In Your Work From Home Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Personal Development And Success In Your Work From Home Business

Personal Development And Success In Your Work From Home Business

Your capacity to succeed in working from home in your home-based business will only be as strong as you are as a person

. Personal development is life or death to the success of your business.

Business consultant and mentor, the late Mark Hughes, founder and first CEO of Herbalife International, taught his distributors that they should spend more time on personal development than they do on their business.

The truth is that the only thing that can mess up your success, in any part of your life, is what goes on between your ears! It is critical to your success that you learn to control your thoughts and manage your emotions.

Following are eight things I've found (and continue to find!) personally invaluable to keeping me on the right track.

1. Read about or listen to audio recordings about your industry. Stay on top of the emerging trends in our world that may impact your business.

Read specific information from your industry about new trends and new directions that are happening within the industry.

2. We should be avid readers of anything on marketing and sales. There is so much new happening in this area.

Seth Godin is one who is blazing some very new trails in marketing, both "how to" and "how NOT to" do it!

3. I am continually reading books and listening to recordings about human potential. Our minds are always playing tricks on us about what we can and can't do.

The human potential movement has shattered all limiting beliefs about ourselves. We can literally do anything we truly desire.

4. Read biographies of successful people. In doing this we learn about what they did that created their success. We learn about challenges they met. One of my mentors likes to say "Success leaves tracks!"

5. Read about or listen to recordings about financial freedom. This is my main goal in my life so I want to make sure I'm getting as much as possible from as many different angles as I can.

My personal favorites include:

- Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad plus a lots more in the "Rich Dad series")

- Robert Allen (Multiple Stream of Income, The 10 Minute Millionaire, Cracking the Millionaire Code and many other helpful books)

- T. Harv Eker (CD series from "The Millionaire Mind" workshop)

- Napolean Hill (author of Think and Grow Rich)

- Numerous books and articles by Donald Trump

6. You must have a process or practice which allows you to control your thoughts and emotions or they will control you!.

"Stuff" happens to everyone. The question is how we handle the stuff, NOT the stuff. We get really side-tracked focusing on the wrong things.

The practice I have chosen is meditation, but there many techniques that can help with this.

7. It's critical that you have a budget for attending training events, workshops, seminars, tele-seminars, and conference calls.

You want to always be expanding your knowledge, stretching your thinking, stepping beyond previous boundaries you've set.

It's also important that you participate in trainings BEYOND those events offered by your company!

8. Be sure your environment supports your goals and dreams and where you want to go. Surround yourself with like-minded people, friends with other entrepreneurs.

Surround yourself with inspiring decor in your home and office. Surround yourself with inspiring quotations.

Remember there is no one or no thing more important to your success than you. So make sure you take very good care of yourself!

by: David Lazear
Your Own Business: From Home Where Did My Customer Go? Ecommerce Consulting Firms Answer Take That Next Step And Try An Open House Home Health Care Business How Much Will It Cost To Get Started In A Home Business? Work From Home - Make Money Online With Your Own Ebook Business What To Look For In A Wholesale Mp3 Players Waiting For The Positive Growth On The Bottom Loan Pay Bills Pay Your Bills With All Comforts And Ease Wanting to go Green With All of Your Lighting in Your House or Business? Appco India : Self Assessments Sets New Goals Australian Home Based Business- Learn About The Basics Australian Home Based Business - Don't You Want To Work At Home?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.12.192) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011759 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 3733, 54,
Personal Development And Success In Your Work From Home Business Atlanta