Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part 9
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part 9

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself  Part 9

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You owe It To Yourself Part 9

Having found a company I was satisfied with, I contracted with them for one Wordpress blog, five Squidoo lenses, and five Hubpages, all of which contained articles content, keywords and keyword phrases. The media sites all worked with and was interconnected to my Wordpress blog. The Wordpress blog was to come fully loaded with widgets and search engine optimized.

I'm not going to divulge the cost of all the media sites and a Wordpress blog because, the owners sometimes lowers the price, depending on the work load they are experiencing. I will tell you this, it is only for the serious people that truly want to build a business on the Internet. But, when the work is finished it will be yours and you only have to pay a monthly fee for you hosting service and your domain name, you should get both for just a little over hundred dollars a year.

Needless to say, I was excited to finally be getting things underway. It would be a few weeks before everything was ready for me, depending on the companies work load it could take longer. Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself  Part 9

In the mean time I continued my quest for marketing knowledge, I had to gather me up some smarts real quick, having made a serious financial commitment to build my business it was time for me to learn to market my blog. This would be a whole new course for me.

Having chosen a company that I wanted to build an online business with and using the same criteria outlined in article one, I was set to go.

One thing about the affiliate business I chose, they are always improving the business to help their affiliates to market their business. The company is the only company that I know of that gives the capabilities to the affiliates to optimize their replicated company website. Affiliates can go in the back office and optimize their site by choosing the right keywords and keyword phrases of their choosing.

Well, the time has come! I received the email I was anxiously waiting for, telling me my Squiddoo lenses, and Hubpages were completed. Shortly after that came the news of my Wordpress blog has been completed as well, along with accounts with Facebook and Twitter, that were connected to my social network. The webmasters chose the name of the business and the domain address

The Wordpress blog was delivered to me in about three weeks of total time from start to finish.

My Social Automated Traffic Hub was complete. The Wordpress blog that was delivered to me exceeded all my expectation. The blog was clean and neatly put in order and the colors were great. The blog came with RSS feeds to upload article content automatically, without me having to do anything. The Alexa ranking started out at about six million, which is not that bad for just getting started.

The drawback to having article content automatically posted, is that the articles are from other article directories, posted by other authors. Google and other search engines give more credit to the original source than a secondary posting. It is always better to post your own original fresh content. I was not able to put my keywords or keyword phrases in article from other sources. I know of no way to reach page one of Google or any other search engines, using other peoples articles.

Article marketing is a great marketing strategy, it not only build one way links, but it also bring prospects to your website, who's not happy with free targeted traffic?

If you want to know more about search engine optimization and online business opportunities visit http://danatkinsbiz.com and subscribe to my marketing tips.

by: Firstpro
How To Keep Momentum In Your Home Business How To Start A Home-based Business In 5 Easy Steps Are You Pushing Yourself Hard Enough In Your Home Business? Colossal Long Distance Calls Bills? Voip Phone Facility Will Get You Through Fast International Warehouse Group Warehouses In New Jersey That Support Start-ups International Warehouse Group Warehouses In Florida With Cost-saving Logistics Why Cleaning Up Water Damage Is Important For Home? Got A Grand? Get A House !!! The Best Place To Buy Underfloor Heating And Showers For Your Home Professional Water Damage Clean Up Keep You Home Safe Finder's Fees - The Perfect Work From Home Business Opportunity Finder's Fee - A Home Based Business For Under $100 Affiliate Marketing And Home Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.83.8) / Processed in 0.005768 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3783, 54,
Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part 9