Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part 8
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part 8

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself  Part 8

Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You owe It To Yourself Part 8

When I first started to learn about search engine optimization and marketing strategies for the purpose of building my home based business, I realized I would have to at some point break down and hire a search engine optimization company to do some work for me. So, now's the time to put things in motion for me.

It's now time to choose the mode I want to use in building my online presence. Do I get a website or do I get blog? When I first began to join different businesses on the Internet, I joined under a webmaster that built splash pages, capture pages or squeeze pages, all three have pretty much the same purpose. The webmaster built nice capture pages, they were appealing and pleasant to look at. This came to be the criteria for me when choosing a business to join, they had to have a nice looking website. People lose interest real quick if they land on a website that is ugly and disorganized.

The purpose for creating your capture page is to capture the names of those that are visiting your business website or blog. This is called list building, every marketer needs to start building their list, this is the lifeblood of marketing on the Internet.

Website or blog? This was the big question, to answer this question for me I went looking on the net. Surfing the net will help tremendously. I looked for the top earners of companies to check out what exactly they were doing to make their business a success. First I would do a search on a business that I was acquainted with on Google or Yahoo. My goal was to check out page one and see exactly what they were using for their businesses. The results: successful business owners had their own website or blog. They are marketing their businesses without using the company website directly.

I was told that it takes a little time to start making money if you own a blog. I began to check blogs and check their ranking to see where they were on Alexa. One thing I noticed was that every blog that had a high ranking on Alexa, had been around for up to three years and more. Remember the lower the number on Alexa, the higher the ranking. The longer a blog has been around on the net the greater the Alexa score is generally.

After careful study of the subject of choosing a website or a blog, I came to a decision, I was going to choose a blog to start my online home base business! I had several options I could choose from, I could choose to do this myself or have it done for me. I found several places on the net to build my own blog for free, the drawback to building my own was, I had no SEO experience in how to optimize my blog or what widgets to install on my blog. If you have a company build you a blog , make sure you are the owner of the blog and not just renting it. Use your own URL and have your own hosting account. There are companies that will let you build a blog for free and you host the site with them.

Search engines love blogs for their fresh content they provide on a continued bases. Information that is informative and educational will fare the best when it come to blogs. How to articles are very popular with the search engines, because people are always trying learn how to do something.

Well the decision is made, I'm going to get a blog and have it professionally done by an SEO company. I began looking on the net for a company that I thought could handle the job. I found a company that majored in building blogs, including Squidoo lenses and Hubpages. I contracted with them to build a Wordpress blog , five Squidoo lenses and five Hubpages, all to interact with each other, its better known as a social automated traffic Hub of blogs.

Only one minor detail I had to take care of before they could begin to build my blog and that was, I had to find a niche market I wanted to start my home based business with. I had to choose a affiliate business so they could wrap the blogs around the business. So, on with making a choice in a affiliate business.

I began to look for a health and wellness affiliate business. Having been in a few juice companies with no luck in building a business, because of my lack of knowledge in marketing and using a company website to my advantage, I opted for a company that had a few more products than just one, like the juice companies.

I used the same criteria that I outlined in article one in these series of articles. Even when I find a business that meets the standards that was outlined in article one, it would be months before I started to market the business, remembering my goal was to attract free targeted traffic to my business. I had a lot of work ahead of me! For more information about search engine optimization and marketing on the Internet visit: http://danatkinsbiz.com

by: Firstpro
What You Need To Know About Accepting Payments Online Online Home Based Business, How To Succeed Home Based Business: Enjoy Work At Your Territory Preparation Is The Key To Any Home Business Online Opportunity Mlm Opportunity And Traditional Home Based Business Save On Your Power Bills Without Solar Energy Apply The Slight Edge To Your Home Business Online Opportunity Buffalo Bills History Proves To Have Strong Fan Base Are You Working Too Hard In Your Home Business Online Opportunity Home Made Solar Panels - Free Electricity And A Business Opportunity? Earn Money Form Home - Turn The Dream Into Reality! Ecommerce Solutions For The Digital World Three Inexpensive Ways To Jump Start Your Home Party Plan Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.135.184) / Processed in 0.014241 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 4969, 54,
Online Marketing Blueprint To Success- You Owe It To Yourself Part 8