Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Mlm Success | Convincing Prospects They Can Do The Mlm Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Mlm Success | Convincing Prospects They Can Do The Mlm Business

Whats the best way to convince my prospect that they can do this business

?

Lets pretend Im talking with a prospect and they ask, Is this MLM? I reply, Yes, what do you know about MLM? They respond negatively.

Heres some MLM training pointers on how to handle this objection. To handle this objection effectively you should follow the Objection Handling Remedy that is outlined in Professional Inviter. Heres my step by step process so you can see how I use the Objection Handling Remedy to handle this objection.

1. Listen through the objection. The more you can get them to talk about their MLM experience the better. As Ive stated in other MLM training tips, listening is key. Listen very carefully because they will probably mention THE issue thats really bugging them. Youll also probably hear them talk around the subject or task they couldnt do.

2. Confirm your understanding of what the ACTUAL objection is. Many times people fail at handling objections because they handle the wrong objection therefore their prospect is still sitting with the objection. The pyramid objection is not the same as the MLM doesnt work objection. They are both MLM objections, but you must make sure you understand that prospects exact objection. So if someone tells me how awful MLM is (step 1) but I never really hear their actual objection then I would ask, So what was your bad experience, specifically? To that he replies, It doesnt work!

Make the question or objection valid to the prospect.

I understand your concern on this. Of course you wouldnt want to do something that doesnt work.

Handle or facilitate handling.

Sometimes if you ask the question, do you think MLM by itself works? too early then they will shut down and say no. But thats not their true answer.

When someone has the MLM objection it doesnt work then what you have to do first is try to find out what about MLM doesnt work? (from their view of course). It could be something theyve read or theyve tried it and couldnt make it work. There is a big difference in these two responses and how you handle it. So you can ask, Are you speaking from personal experience or is this someone elses experience?

From someone elses experience: If its something theyve read or someone elses experience then they are an observer and do not have a working knowledge. Therefore you need to give them facts. The facts are, there are 49.9 million people in direct sales that sell 89.2 billion in sales. There are 475,000 new distributors join each week. Then gently, not sarcastically ask, What part of MLM do you feel doesnt work?

You see, if its someone elses experience or something theyve read, you can not ask them Does it, as an industry work? prior to giving them facts, because they will just repeat what theyve read or heard!! So they will say to you, No, it doesnt work.

From their own experience: If in helping them with their objection they tell you that they personally had a bad experience, ask them to tell you their bad experience. What happened? When they tell you, listen for clues of lack of training. You can even ask, What were you not able to do? Or, What did they fail to train you how to do? When you can finally get them to reveal this to you then and only then can you ask them the question Does MLM by itself, as an industry work? Then, What do you feel it takes for a person to make it work? If they give you a type of person that MLM works for then ask them, How is that person different than you? What they tell you is what YOU WILL HAVE TO TRAIN THEM HOW TO DO!

If they tell you No, it doesnt work after youve given them the facts, then you conclude the conversation and move on.

Someone who can not see that 89 billion dollars worth of products are moving to consumers, doesnt want to see it. They dont want it to be true, although it is. Why dont they want it to be true? Because they dont want to fail or fail again. They would prefer to blame it on the industry rather than that there is simply something that they failed to learn how to do.

When the first super microscope was first introduced, scientists looked through it at a piece of steel and saw that steel was actually moving! Many scientists could not accept that to be true even though it was true and they were looking at it. Same thing occurred when a telescope revealed that there were more planets, many more than scientists had thought before. Its nothing new for people to not see whats in front of them. You just cant build a business off of people who cant see whats in front of them.

If you like this information and would like to learn more, visit http://www.firstclassmlmpresentation.com to get your FREE 20-Part MLM Video Course that will teach you how to present so your prospect always says YES!

by: mlmfirstclass1
Modern Business And Youth Culture Knowing How To Brew the Best Cup of Coffee While Saving Cash With Gevalia Coupon Codes Online No Faxing Cash Loans-instant Cash In Clicks Business Process Consulting - What You Can Expect When You Seek To Redesign Your Business Processes Real Estate Investing: The "business Plan" And Developing A Sales Strategy - Part I Finding A Quality Small Business Management Online Company Finding The Right Balance: Business Development Tools Being Successful With Business Management Techniques Texas Holdem Poker Tips - 3 Undisclosed Secrets On Betting Texas Holdem Mistakes – 7 Very Common Mistakes Texas Hold Em Poker Tips 9 Amazing Points About Holdem Texas Holdem Mistakes – 3 More Mistakes You Probably Make Short Handed Texas Holdem - 3 Secrets Of A Successful Shorthand Strategy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.99.106) / Processed in 0.007829 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 4939, 146,