Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Macro Millionaire Coaching Program and Trading Service Global Market Comments for April 1,2011
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Macro Millionaire Coaching Program and Trading Service Global Market Comments for April 1,2011

Macro Millionaire Coaching Program and Trading Service Global Market Comments for April 1

If Demographics is Destiny, Then America's Future Sucks.

Desperate homeowners counting on a "V" shaped recovery in residential real estate prices to bail them out better first take a close look at global demographic data, which tells us there will be no recovery at all.

I have been using the US Census Bureau's population pyramids as long leading indicator of housing, economic, and financial market trends for the last four decades. They are easy to read, free, and available online at http://www.census.gov/ . It turns out that population pyramids are something you can trade, buying the good ones and shorting the bad ones. For example, these graphical tools told me in 1980 that I had to sell any real estate I owned in the US by 2005, or face disaster. No doubt hedge fund master John Paulson was looking at the same data when he took out a massive short in subprime securities, earning himself a handy $4 billion bonus in 2007.

To see what I am talking about, look at the population pyramid for Vietnam. This shows a high birth rate producing ever rising numbers of consumers to buy more products, generating a rising tide of corporate earnings, leading to outsized economic growth without the social service burden of an aged population. This is where you want to own the stocks and currencies.

Why I Have Avoided Japan Like the Plague.

Now look at the world's worst population pyramid, that for Japan (EWJ). These three graphs show that a nearly perfect pyramid drove a miracle stock market during the fifties and sixties which I remember well, when Japan had your textbook high growth emerging market economy. That changed dramatically when the population started to age rapidly during the nineties. The 2007 graph is shouting at you not to go near the Land of the Rising Sun, and the 2050 projection tells you why.

By then, a small young population of consumers with a very low birth rate will be supporting the backbreaking burden of a huge population of old age pensioners. Every wage earner will be supporting one retiree. Think low GDP growth, huge government borrowing, deflation, collapsing bond markets, a depreciating yen, and terrible stock and housing markets. If you are wondering why I believe that a short position in the yen should be a core position in any portfolio for the next decade, this is a big reason. Dodge the bullet. Enjoy their food and hot tubs, but not their stocks.

Read Full Article

==> If Demographics is Destiny, Then America's Future Sucks
Global Site Submissions Review-Global Site Submissions Scam Review of Global Virtual Opportunities MLM Business Method Of Selecting The Right Shipping Container Global has remained Global Knife Block EFoods Global Business Opportunity Review - Emergency Food For Long Term Storage Replica Omega Watches - The Global Fashion When Will the Economy Finally Turn Around? Get To Know Which Forex Trading Hours Are Considered Global Global Positioning System navigation device - China 3D Theater System - China 4D Cinema System Case For Purchasing An Used Panel Saw Instead Of New Don't Let Today's Uncertain Economy Bring You Down…Get a Virtual Assistant! The Benefits of Purchasing a Reliable and Functional BB Gun
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.137.251) / Processed in 0.006115 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2699, 465,
Macro Millionaire Coaching Program and Trading Service Global Market Comments for April 1,2011