Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Little Nothings Are Big Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Little Nothings Are Big Business

Sexy Catsuits Lingerie, once snickered about or regarded as unmentionable

, is now a big business staple in the American fashion industry. Consider Walter and Tiffany James, who in 10 fast years have turned zentai bodysuit home party sales into a $50-million-plus annual business called UndercoverWear, Inc. The originators of the Catsuits Lingerie concept modeled after Tupperware and Mary Kay Cosmetics describes their line as ranging ''from the ultraconservative to the barely nothing and much, much less.'' ''There is one key to success'' in the Catsuits Lingerie business, says UndercoverWear president Walter James in a matter-of-fact tone. ''It's plain old sex -- and sex sells. ''Women like feeling sexy and wearing nice garments and feeling good about themselves. This has the woman and her male counterpart feeling great. Is there anything wrong with it? Absolutely not.'' From its headquarters 15 miles north of Boston, UndercoverWear supplies more than 35,000 sales agents throughout the United States and Canada who arrange home parties at which women can see, try on and order loungewear, practical undies and sexy little nothings. Prices average in the $20 range. A $52 corselet is the most expensive piece in this all-American-made line. ''There is a big difference between retail and direct selling,'' continues James. ''When you bring it into the home, there's an added comfort level. It's a typical Middle America product that is going into apartments, small ranch houses and suburbia.'' His wife, Tiffany, the firm's executive vice president, also designs much of the line. There are teddies, camisoles, tap pants, flannel nightgowns -- including one called ''Not Tonight, I've Got A Headache'' -- and sexy, peekaboo corselets. Two ''Dynasty'' peignoir sets are named for Krystle and Alexis. ''We don't sell zentai ; we sell 'feeling good about yourself,''' she says. ''That's important to enhancing relationships -- not wearing something your husband has brought home that you may not like. ''We've made it very acceptable and normal to buy sexy, risque Catsuits Lingerie,'' she adds. ''When I was living on the first floor of a three-family house, putting on a nice piece of Catsuits Lingerie made me feel just as glamorous as Joan Collins. ''Women today are feeling younger and dressing younger. We're feeling better about ourselves. When I choose the line, I do it as a wearer.'' The couple has come a long way from that three-family house in North Reading where the spider man costume party idea began 11 years ago. Now they have a $2 million private jet bought from an Arab sheikh, a chauffeured silver-and-black Cadillac stretch limo and a lavish 10-bedroom vacation home -- complete with disco -- in Oahu, Hawaii. And, as further evidence that there's big dollars to be made in scanty underthings, the couple report that some of the firm's top saleswomen earn as much as $500,000 a year.

by: catsuit
Cash Loans for People with Bad Credit – Loan for Everyone Building A Strong Foundation With Business Development Tools Make Money in Real Estate: Finding Business Partners Building A Better Mousetrap With Business Management Techniques Outsourcing Your Business Development Tools What is a SSL Certificate and How Will it Help My Online Business? Small Businesses: What to outsource? marriage records texas free No Faxing Document Loans: - Get Cash Instantly Start up Business Loans- a Real Way to Get the Business to Start Same day quick loans-For quick cash the very same day Guaranteed Bad Credit Loans Find Best And Sure Cash With Bad Credit Record Immediate Cash Loans: Quick Help For Same Day Use
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.9.70) / Processed in 0.005108 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 3532, 146,