Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Listening To Yourself
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Listening To Yourself

Listening To Yourself

There's been something missing from the business success principles that have been taught for decades

. When you're on a path of growth and expansion in your business, the strategies, tactics and principles you learn are only HALF of what you need to know. I'm sure you've been to many seminars, read lots of books and researched online to learn how to market your business, use social media, create information products, leverage multiple streams of income, hire a team, create systems, increase your fees, do joint ventures, create events, etc.

I've done the same thing. I've invested more money than I care to admit to learn how to grow my business. And, I grew my business to a point that many would consider incredibly successful. But, what I didn't realize is that I was growing the business on a cracked foundation. Why? Because I listened to others more than I listened to myself. I tried to model others, more than I created a unique model that worked for me. I did what I thought I should do rather than what was 100% right for me and my life. I allowed some of my decisions to be made from my ego, rather than my heart.

You may find this ironic to hear from the woman who is known for her authenticity and for being a pioneer in conscious entrepreneurship. It surprised me, too, when with the help of my spiritual teacher I looked more closely at the business I had created and saw many things about it (and myself) that needed to shift.

What scared me the most, when I realized I hadn't been listening to my SELF, is how many other people this is happening to. I teach about conscious entrepreneurship, I make it a discipline to be awake and aware to what's really happening in my business. I focus on the conscious journey I'm on. And, yet I was asleep in some ways. I felt such compassion for myself that I hadn't truly listened to the depths of my soul and what it was saying to me, and I felt compassion for all entrepreneurs who are asleep in some way in their business.

So, I've been on a journey of learning to listen to myself at a deeper level. And, I invite you to join me on this journey, too. I want to share four of the ways I've been deepening my ability to listen to my self. And, conveniently, they spell S.E.L.F...

Silence In a world filled with noise, noise and more noise... silence truly is golden. As entrepreneurs, we're overwhelmed by email, phone calls, TV, radio, social media, blogs, teleclasses, a long "to do" list, etc. And, it's all draws your focus to the external. Yet, in order to succeed as a happy, fulfilled, successful conscious entrepreneur your focus needs to be inside of yourself. Silence is how this happens. So, today, please take five minutes to sit in silence. Breathe deeply and tune into your internal world. Enjoy the silence and time to simply be with yourself.

Evaluation Rather than rushing from one thing to another, chasing creative ideas as quickly as they arrive, allow yourself to evaluate everything. With each step you take in your business, be conscious about what's happening. Does it feel right? Is it working? Is it fun and easy? Did you say "yes" when you wanted to say "no"? Is it worth it? Is it profitable? Too often, entrepreneurs get so excited about what's next, that they move forward too fast and say "yes" too often. The biggest gift you can give yourself is to honestly evaluate what you've done and what you want to do to make sure it is completely aligned with you, your business and your life.

Listening Listening piggy backs on silence. Once you turn your focus inward to be present with your own beautiful being, it's the perfect time and space in which to listen to your heart. For entrepreneurs, it's easy to get wrapped up in the external world of money, success models, marketing, networking, creating, etc. But, none of the external aspects of your business will come together with grace if you don't take time to listen to what's TRUE for you.

Focus on Freedom Every decision you make in your business needs to bring you closer to Freedom! And not only financial freedom; but freedom in every area of your life. If you make a decision in your business that robs you of a freedom you want in your life, it's not the right decision to make. Focusing exclusively on financial freedom can lead to overwhelm, confusion, exhaustion and frustration. When you focus on freedom on every level... financial, spiritual, physical and emotional... you will be guided to make the right decisions for your self.

I encourage you to write these four principles on a sticky note or index card right now and place it somewhere near your computer. Use it as a reminder to be silent, evaluate, listen and focus on freedom as you travel the path of conscious entrepreneurship.

Copyright (c) 2009 Christine Kloser

by: Christine Kloser
Earning Extra Money With Home Business Engage In A Home Based Business And You Will Have More Time For The Family Home Based Business- Vermiculture Marketing Your Home Based Business With A Tight Budget Have The Eye To Check For Flaws On Your Miami Luxury Home Why You Should Make Time For Yourself At A Beauty Salon....*-* Real Legitimate Home Based Business Opportunity, Ideas, Work At Home, Residual Income, Make/earn Mon Learn How To Make Suds Of Money Working From Home Home Solar Power Systems Used By Families Who Don't Have To Pay For Electricity Bills Phoenix Short Sales Help Make Short Work of Selling a Home Setup A Home Wireless Network: A Short Tutorial... Your Best Home Business How To Get Free Publicity For Your Home Base Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.43.126) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.013287 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 5076, 54,
Listening To Yourself Vairano Patenora