Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Lead Me To Money - This Works From Home
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Lead Me To Money - This Works From Home

Lead Me To Money

Don't lose the same amount of time and money I have trying to figure out how to work from home. I have finally got it after years of searching.

Take a look at my blog at http://www.leadmetomoney.com and check out my posts. There are articles and reviews plus I list the products that have worked for me, so you don't have to scour the internet for the ones that work.

I know how frustrating it is to make good money on-line, I've been doing it for just over two years now and I just figured it out.

I had a casual part-time, good job and I was flipping houses for a couple years so cash wise I was o.k, not great but o.k. I am married have three dogs and three cats, I have two University degrees one in Philosophy and the other in Anthropology, the sad part is those degrees cost a lot to get and they don't really return their investment, financially anyway.

The thing is, when I started going to school I initially picked business, because that's where the money is right? ... wrong, I left business school to flip houses and I did pretty well. Then the housing market turned and I returned to school, mostly on an athletic scholarship so I took philosophy and anthropology because that kind of subject is thought-provoking to me.

I always felt the road to wealth was not necessarily a university degree, especially after finishing my degrees the only way to make a living with them is to return to university and get a doctorate in one of them and then teach the subject. That's thousands more dollars spent and I know I still wouldn't be wealthy. Ya sure I could probably keep a toy sports car in the garage, but that has never been good enough for me, I always wanted to be rich. So rich that I can just give away money to help people, friends, family and whoever (secret millionaire style).

In spite of the education you have, you have to have something inside you to want more. Two classmates can finish with the same degree and one will be a 9-5 guy happy with job security and he will work for 45 years then retire at 65...maybe. The other guy will start at the same company and work his way to the top to be CEO, and he'll do that because he has the motivation. This guy would be rich even without that business degree, he would do something else and make himself rich.

So now what? degrees are like high school diplomas and by no means offer job security, the internet is essentially an infinite marketplace and everyone says it is so simple to make money on-line...well it is!

The internet get rich sites out there that show some rich guy standing in front of a mansion are all the same, most of them are scams, well I won't say scams, you can make money. But the majority of them are MLM (Multi-Link-Marketing) I've tried these in the past and they're not for me, these sites want you to join then you will receive a site exactly the same as the one that you just joined from. Then it's your job to get other people to join-up under you and then they get people under them...classic pyramid scheme. Like I said that could work for you, it has worked for others. I feel the best way to make money on the internet is anonymously. I did not want to push items on people that they didn't really want. If people are looking for something and I could sell it to them then why not...that's where affiliate marketing comes in...you sell other peoples products. But not just one you can sell many and the way the internet works most traffic that comes to your site are searching for your products. The hardest part is generating the traffic.

Well on this site these are the products that have worked for me, as I said above some products may be better for others but weren't right for me. In case you are wondering, I have other sites this isn't the big "money maker" this site is here to help. I honestly feel that you can generate an income on the internet without hurting anyone, and I can help you with what works because it doesn't matter to me how much competition there is. When you get into this you will see what I mean.

by: John Philip
How Can I Survive In The Online Home Business World? Online Business From Home; How To Find The Right One Awaken Your Dreams And Empower Them To Earn Money Form Home Control Pleasure And Pain To Successfully Earn Money Form Home Raising Your Bank Fund Master Decision Making In Your Home Business Online Opportunity Believe And Succeed In A Home Business Online Opportunity Instant Changes To Succeed In A Home Business Online Opportunity Glass Balustrade: Exposing The Natural Lighting Within Your Home Low Voltage Downlights Will Brighten Your Home Life Brand Yourself And Success Will Come! by:Royleena Nicholas Marketing A Small Home Business by:Zachary Thompson How To Find The Best MLM Home-based Opportunity For You by:Alan Thomas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.200.180) / Processed in 0.013843 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 4266, 54,