Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wholesale Business » Is This Important Ingredient Missing in Your Strategic Planning?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Is This Important Ingredient Missing in Your Strategic Planning?

Organizations that provide services to individuals with Developmental Disabilities

, and their families, usually start out on some reasonably Strategic Planning journey. Performance Improvement, Program Analysis and different varieties of Quality Assurance systems are other processes that these agencies employ. Whereas these activities, when fully implemented, facilitate the supply of quality services, I am of the opinion that one key ingredient, that will go a protracted approach towards guaranteeing the success of these programs, is used in an inconsistent manner. What is that key and sometimes missing ingredient?

A performance audit or situational analysis is the process that describes an organization in its current state. Before we will house where we need to go or be, we must have a terribly sensible plan of where we are now. In this case the "now" is where the organization is at one point in time; a written" snapshot"of the organization.

Why do I've got a drawback with the performance audits that I have seen? I find that there's a lack of uniformity. There doesn't appear to be a standardization of the performance audit, which if gift, would facilitate to ensure credibility to the next coming up with and improvement processes. I have asked department heads to provide a report that would enable the reader to understand their organization because it stands at this time, I received as many totally different responses as there have been department heads. This can be to be expected as a result of there was no definitive format provided to the department heads.

Therefore let me introduce you to a kind of Performance Audit that I call Factor Analysis Modeling, "The Launching Pad" The primary factor to learn concerning this "Issue Analysis Modeling [FAM] is that it is not the statistical FAM. It is a modified version of the subject matter taught at Nova University in the 1980's. Here is what our Issue Analysis Modeling is all about:

Every organization regardless of its size or scope has four prime factors. Employing a FAM a regular "model" of the organization, as it's at one moment in time, can be constructed. It provides us a "snapshot" of the organization. Our definition of an organization is a private or group coming back along for a common purpose, so we tend to consider a department, a program, or any sized unit to be an "organization" FAM can be successfully employed on any size organization, regardless of its size.

What are these all-important factors and how they'll be used to systematically analyze any organization? They are Substantive, Institutional, Monetary, and Political factors. Before going any any, it ought to be explained why we would want to "analyze" an organization. Initial, you wish to grasp how your organization functions, what it does, how it will what it will, who it does it for, etc. Before you embark on any Performance Improvement, Quality Assurance, Strategic Planning, Program Evaluation or any method that allows you to house the future of the organization, you need to know where the organization is "now".

A Performance Audit, in our case a FAM, should be the primary, and basic, step in any Strategic Designing process. It should also, though it's not perpetually, be the first section of any Performance Improvement, Program Analysis, or Outcomes management system. Why, you will ask? As a result of the FAM tells us where we are before the on top of processes take place. Solely when we know where we are will we proceed into the future.

Assume of the sign at the mall that shows a map of all the stores. You initially search for the arrow that shows "YOU ARE HERE". While not knowing where you're, it would be very difficult to search out any shop on the map. In designing, workers could have a vision of where they want their department to be in the near future. They have to apprehend where their department is now, before they'll understand what they will need or want within the future. When comparing the "currently" with the "then" the gap could be too massive to bridge or well at intervals reach. The "now" is important to the "then"!

The FAM uses an identical method to take a "snapshot" of the organization at one purpose in time. And that point is "NOW". In future articles I will make a case for the methodology of FAM.

Is This Important Ingredient Missing in Your Strategic Planning?

By: Freelance Writers
Aarkstore Enterprise -- Odyne Corporation (odyc) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise -- Tanfield Group Plc (tan) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise -- Dolomatrix International Limited (dmx) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Re Aarkstore Enterprise -- Clean Air Power Limited (cap) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise -- Dmc Mining Limited (dmm) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise -- Esv Group Plc (esvo) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise -- Gem Biofuels Plc (gbf) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Japanese retailer specializing in replica Rolex watches Aarkstore Enterprise -- Ditem Explorations Inc. (dit) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise -- Dios Exploration Inc. (dos) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise -- Dioro Exploration Nl (dio) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise -- Deep Yellow Limited (dyl) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Aarkstore Enterprise -- Hawk Uranium Inc. (hui) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.210.133) New York / New York City Processed in 0.013979 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 4546, 496,
Is This Important Ingredient Missing in Your Strategic Planning? New York City