Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Is Global Resorts Network A FantasticBargainor a Scam?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Is Global Resorts Network A FantasticBargainor a Scam?

In this article I plan to find out if Global Resorts Network's claims are sincere or a scam

. When you look into the claims of Global Resorts Network, the immediate thought that comes to mind is that this has to be too good to be true. After all, to vacation in a luxury resort anyplace in the world for between $299 and $799 can't be real.

The company has been around since 1986 and was formed in Phoenix, Arizona. In 1999, they developed an Internet reservation and customer service system providing members with access to their world-wide inventories of accommodation. For more than two decades, they have set the benchmark for exceptional customer service, discriminating taste, and quality accommodations, all at very pleasing prices.

I began researching the internet looking for information that would prove whether this is genuine or a scam. I read articles, checked out the website, called the company, and even called members. All of this led me to one conclusion, Global Resorts Network is for real.

Three areas that I explored were 1) customer satisfaction 2) price in plan versus price out of plan and 3) value of resorts. All three of these rated very highly. Overall, the satisfaction rating was 8.5 out of 10 for all areas ranked and almost no complaints filed. The Federal Trade Commission gave this company a extremely high rating.

The plan costs $3000 to join, which is a very realistic cost. This is a one time fee that is even transferable to your children. This means that it is a one time fee for eternity. Other plans charge upward of $10,000 to $20,000 to sign up as well as a yearly fee. In the Global Resorts Network there is no yearly fee. There also is no maintenance or any added fees in this plan.

Another difference between GRN and other plans is that in most other plans, only one trip a year is allowed. In GRN a member can vacation each week of the year if desired and there are no block out dates. You can vacation on the most popular weeks of the year.

Here are a few highlights of membership as stated on their website.

1) Magnificent resorts all over the world.

2) A price cap, so you will never spend more than $799.00 a week for a resort vacation in a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom units including 5 star resorts.

3) 24/7 direct access to low-priced cruise lines, airlines, hotel, tour and car rental agencies

4) Global Resorts Network Platinum Package is a lifetime membership!

5) There are no association fees, maintenance fees, or sales pitches to endure.

6) There are no "one or two week limits" on the vacation times

7) A confidential web site accessible to you 24/7 where you can look at inventory, click on request, & in 24 hours you are booked, confirmed & ready to depart for your next trip.

Here are a few examples of some resorts offered. The descriptions are from the resorts websites.

1) Lake Tahoe

Between the countless activities are an outdoor pool and hot tub area that is lighted at night. (outdoor skating rink as well)

I called the resort directly to gather various information. I asked what the cost would be for a 3 bedroom unit. I was told "$425.00 per night for the first 2 nights and then $325.00 per night for the remaining 5 nights" and this does not consist of taxes or fees. Before taxes & fees you're already above $2,400.00.

Right now via membership, you can reserve an entire week at this resort in the finest site on the property. You'll enjoy a 3 bedroom exquisite suite in peak time of year for merely $799, and this includes all taxes and fees. That's a minimum savings of more than $1,800.00, not to mention it's at a point when people are scrambling to get access.

2) Wyndham Bali Hai Villas, Princeville, Kauai.

Here you'll like all the benefits of Kauai's magnificent North Shore, together with white sand beaches, scenic waterfalls, cliffs, and activities to keep any traveler happy.

The beach is close by, or you can swim in the resort's outdoor pools.

This exquisite Wyndham property was tough to find access to. Nevertheless, "Extra Holidays" is offering a 2 bedroom unit here for over $288.00 per night, totaling $2,019.86 for the week. When comparing the exact dates and unit size (2 bedrooms), GRN has it for only $599. That's a minimum savings of over $1,400.00 on this one week alone. These types of savings are accessible exclusively to members.

While doing my examination, I tried to locate anything that might be considered a scam. I could not discover any claims that were not substantiated. As with any membership, if you do not utilize it or keep to the plan, you will not get comprehensive benefits. I do not deem this a scam.

For more information, please visit my website.

By: Brian T Elrod
Claude Watson School for the Arts - China GLOBAL Customers Projects - China 4D Theater System Claude Watson School for the Arts - China GLOBAL Customers Projects - 4D Theater System India- a global outsourcing hub Facts about Full Container Shipping Go global BUT localize it!!! Global and China Small and Medium-sized Display Device Industry Report, 2009-2010 Aarkstore Enterprise -GS Global Corp. (1250) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review In Your Search For the Best Refinance Mortgage Interest Rate, Go Beyond Local and Think Globally! Volunteer in Nepal,Global volunteers for nepal,Volunteer placements in asia abroad Nepal,Group nepal Dell Retakes Second Rank in Global PC Market as Acer Stumbles ACTUALLY THERE'S NO PROBLEM by Swami B . S. Tirtha Maharj, Addressing Global Youth Shock resistant watch - 4D Theater System Manufacturer - GLOBAL Customers Projects ipage at global news
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.236.72) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.013807 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 52 , 5022, 465,
Is Global Resorts Network A FantasticBargainor a Scam? Seattle