Insurances.net
insurances.net » vegas » How to avoid scratching your glass - Las Vegas window cleaning
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

How to avoid scratching your glass - Las Vegas window cleaning

Hi, this is John again. In my experience as a Las Vegas window cleaning company, I've seen every window cleaning problem you can think of. But one of the biggest issues that I tend to see over and over again has to be scratched windows, and so today I want to talk about scratched glass. This is a problem that I see a lot in the houses in Las Vegas that we clean the windows of. It's very expensive to replace glass, so it would be better to not have the problem at all.

The biggest reason that I see when I go in and talk to customers is that a lot of times they try to get paint or stucco or hard water even, they'll go in there and try to get it off themselves and they end up scratching the glass, which of course costs a couple hundred dollars just to replace that window. There are two options you can take, to avoid scratching your glass and costing yourself hundreds of dollars in the future. You can either hire a professional to do it for you, or you can do it yourself by following the two steps below.

There are two things you need to do to clean that glass and not scratch it. First, you need to wet it. And when I say wet it, I mean you need to keep it wet all of the time. All you have to do is get a wet rag or a hose and keep applying the water during the cleaning process.

Second, you need to use a very high-performance, stainless steel razor blade. Once you have these two things, just alternate between using the razor blade and re-wetting the glass. It's important that each time you use the razor on the window, that you do it in one stroke. Don't go back and forth against the glass, just one fluid stroke, and then re-wet the window again.

As long as you keep wetting it, and then you razor it, and then you wet it again and razor it, as long as you're doing it like that, you will never have any scratches. Just make sure you have a high quality razor, and make sure you keep it wet all of the time.

Just do those two things, and you won't have to worry about any scratches.

I hope this helps you avoid scratching your windows when cleaning them in the future. Feel free to use this article, as long as you include the bio box below. Thank you.

How to avoid scratching your glass - Las Vegas window cleaning

By: John
Things to do in Las Vegas Including What to See Bail Bond Of Las Vegas Assistance For Forgery Cases Guide For Finding The Perfect Las Vegas Bail Bondsman Cosmetic Surgeons Las Vegas Tummy Tuck Pointers Shows in Las Vegas Dining In Las Vegas - What's Your Strategy? Dining In Las Vegas - The Atmosphere Matters Dining In Las Vegas - Formulate A Winning Strategy Getting Cheap Vegas Show Tickets for Current Shows in Las Vegas Be Hip With Hearing Aids In Las Vegas How Las Vegas Bail Bonds Help You Make Your Time In Las Vegas Even Better With 4g Las Vegas Chiropractor Whiplash Call 227-4848 Accident Attorney
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.45.90) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.011350 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2372, 358,
How to avoid scratching your glass - Las Vegas window cleaning Mountain View