Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » How to add business contacts to your iPhone using Google
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

How to add business contacts to your iPhone using Google

Author: Paul Ritchie

The more I explore the options available on my new iPhone the more impressed I become. One of the applications that will appear on your screen as a standard feature is called maps, and when you click on the icon, you will soon see it is Google Maps. As I began playing around with the maps app I soon discovered a really great function of the maps app.If you use the application to look up a particular business on your iPhone that you will continue to visit in the future, you can add them to your contacts list. In my case I was using the application to search for a pet food shop that had been recommended to us. The recommendation was such a good one and the location of the shop convenient, so I felt sure I would need to visit in the future. After finding the shop, I started to type in the contact details but then just by chance I tapped on the arrow that was appearing on the maps app and realised that I could add the contact using Google Maps. I will explain the exact process and steps involved Step one: To add a location that you have looked up using the Google Maps app you need firstly type in your search term, in my case in was simply Pet Food. Step two: My screen shows a Google Map showing a red pinpoint marker and the name Pets Paradise. Step three: Google Maps have located the exact place that my friend had recommended so I simply tap on the Blue arrow. Step Four: I am presented with a screen full on information about Pets Paradise, including a website address and contact numbers. I also have the exact address and options at the bottom of the screen offering directions to and from. Step Five: Scroll a little further down the screen and you will have the option of adding the details to contacts, sharing the location or adding to your bookmarks. Step Six: When you hit the button to add contacts you will then be presented with choosing create new either contact or add information to an existing contact. If you are in business, you are probably thinking just as I was how important it is to have a listing with Google. I suppose this is just another of many hundreds of examples of how Google constantly shows why they are a global trendsetter in business. I started to think about how many of my friends and colleges use the iPhone and how many of them like using technology. Being listed and noted on Google Maps could just be the easiest and cheapest marketing a local retail business will ever do. In 2010 and onward the speed at which people do business really knows no bounds and being able to add a complete business profile in your iPhone contacts in Four seconds is terrific. Google Demographic Profiling The other thing that we should take from this is the fact that as business use of applications like the one we are talking about continues to rise, Google have an amazing database of users, who will be profiled like never before. Just imagine being able to drill down on the exact buying patterns of consumers and knowing exactly how far, when and how they make purchases. To put a dollar value of Goggles demographic profiling is almost impossible. Knowing exactly who searches for a particular product or service by age,location,income and much more enables Google tremendous target marketing abilities when selling their adwords service amongst the myriad of other offers in the Google armoury.About the Author:

Paul Ingersole is an Australian based business person who enjoys writing.Paul discovered a great system that makes small continuous recurring profits using the internet.You can see Google Sniper at Paul's website

http://www.guruswipe.com
Linux Hosting Is Quite Advantageous For Your Business Window Blinds Business - 7 Reasons to Start Now! Economic Small Business Marketing Facebook Fan Pages - A Must For Businesses Import/export Get Into The Business Today! Free Tips Regarding Folder Designing Tips To Help Get Smaller Thighs How To Have A Successful Business Venture Tips for Buying Businesses for Sale New type of ads will improve your business The Secret To A Successful Small Business Online Business Ideas To Get You Started Want To Be A Successful Web Businessman?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.12.166.61) / Processed in 0.012651 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3717, 146,