Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » How To Overcome Global Warming Effects
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

How To Overcome Global Warming Effects

9 steps to overcome global warming adversity

Adam: Hi, This is Adam, again with Steve Soreno, author of the Global Warming Survival Bible.

A lot of people will be taken by surprise by future events created by Global Warming. Weve been taken by surprise by the blackout of 2003, hurricane Katrina and so on, and Global warming will increasingly produce such events. Do you have any tips that will make people more prepared next time adversity strikes?

Steve:: Here is something I use, and I recommend to be able to get over the initial shock and actually do something quickly and cool headed. If adversity strikes unexpectedly, finds you unprepared, such as a blackout, always remember this acronym: AWFUL TIME. Dont lose your head, just run through the acronym and do the following:

A stands for Analyze. Asses the situation but dont waste too much time because time is of essence

W stands for Water. Collect as much water as possible in your bathtub, and any other containers to have for both drinking as well as basic hygiene.

F stands for Food. If youre out of electricity, keep the freezer closed because the stored cold will keep that food good for at least a few hours. Consume first the most perishable food then consume the rest.

U stands for urgent items other than water and food. Make an inventory of your first aid items, cash, gas and such

L stands for Lock. Ensure your home is safe and secure

T stands for Talk and Play. Dont let yourself and your family get anxious over the situation and create quiet distractions for them such as board games

I stands for Intelligence. Find out what is going on and how long it will take because your next actions depend on this.

M stands for Mulling Over. Weigh your options based on the intelligence you gathered

and E stands for Escape. If your best option is to leave the area, at least temporarily, then get the things you gathered and your family and leave somewhere safe.

Next time youre in a blackout or something similar, apply the AWFUL TIME acronym to get through it safely.

Adam: AWFUL TIME, I cant possibly forget that

If youd like to learn more about what you can do to prepare for global warming visit www.globalwarmingsurvivalcenter.com. At the same place you can also get other videos in this series plus two chapters from Steves international book release.

by: besafe andsurviveA
The Currency Exchange Trap In Trading Global Markets, And My Question To Jim Rogers TradeBanc: The Global Trade Clearinghouse vBarter Financial And Swot Analysis Of Global Top 10 Mobile Phone Companies GET A SEVEN DAY TRIAL WITH GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! Encouraging users to update the Global Address List See what Global Domains International Can Do for You Take A Look At What Global Domains International Can Do For You The need for package shipping services in contemporary global world India remains the most powerful, potential market globally Vision Shopsters: Global Smartphones Market Vision Shopsters: Global Cancer Biomarkers Market (2010 - 2015) Vision Shopsters: Opportunities In The Global Oled Display Market Vision Shopsters: Global Ophthalmology Devices Market
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.57.222) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.005487 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 2512, 465,
How To Overcome Global Warming Effects Kista