Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Home Business Scams - How to Avoid Them
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Home Business Scams - How to Avoid Them

While there are many legitimate home based business opportunities currently available, there's also no shortage of home business schemes and scams. It may be quite difficult to know the main difference sometimes. This is a listing of several well known home based business scams. Hopefully this list can help you from losing your hard earned dollars to those scammers. Envelope Stuffing

This scam has existed forever it seems, and do not worry, it's still as popular as ever to people who havenrrrt heard of it. You typically answer an ad that looks something like this:

"$500 - $1,000+ a WEEK working only 1 hour per day from the comfort of your house stuffing envelopes! All supplies included. FREE information"

It sounds very appealing right? How much of an easy method to make a living. But what is the real story. You will most likely be asked to submit $20 -$40 for any kit to get started. Usually, you'll get nothing in return and that is the end of the scam. But, if you do go back it will tell you to place small classifieds (like the one you taken care of immediately) and employ your address to collect money in the next batch of unsuspecting people. The cycle continues.

Or, you may actually acquire some materials and send out mailings, thinking you'll be getting a check, only to find out that you didn't do them properly there will be no check, or, nobody ordered anything from your mailings so there isn't any pay returning to you. Envelope stuffing is complete scam. Don't allow yourself become victim to it.

Get Paid To Surf Companies

This is a favorite Internet scam that's been on offer for a number of years. The idea is you receive money to click on various website ads. The greater time spent hitting sites, the greater money you supposedly make. How can this be? The receive money to surf company charges fees to its advertisers. The advertisers consequently hope that you'll see their ad after which buy their product.

Of course, you may never be paid for time you spend surfing, but if you do you may expect so that it is very little. Perhaps $20 per month if you are lucky, and that's after working hours upon hours a month hitting ads.

Get Paid To consider Surveys Online

This sounds somewhat enjoyable home based business. Take a survey every single day, express your opinion, and get paid for it. Let's look just a little closer at the way it really works.

You need to register with your survey clubs or sites to get going. They all charge you a fee to become listed on, some as much as $49 or even more. You get use of their database of survey companies. They'll usually email a listing of surveys every single day to appear over. What you should then find out is that you aren't qualified to consider 95% of these, so it may take a while even before you get qualified for one survey. Next, whenever you do have a survey the company will most likely pay you with "credits". It might be something similar to 25 credits for every completed survey. Then, if you have for instance, 500 credits, you can redeem them for cash, generally around $10-$20 per 500 credits. This may easily take you 3-6 months to simply make $10, if obviously you receive paid at all.

Mystery Shopper

E-commerce opportunity sounds great. You're able to venture out shopping in a store or eating at a restaurant and get purchased it for after providing overview of the knowledge. It sounds great, so what is the catch?

There's a huge listing of companies offering jobs as mystery shoppers. The pay rate varies, and it is generally $10 or perhaps a little more. You must be prepared to travel where you are sent. With gas prices excessive, this can easily consume your pay, since you aren't reimbursed for travel expenses. If you're sent with an eating assignment, often the meal will end up your earnings.

The number of assignments are few and far between, and unless you live in a major metropolitan area your chances of getting any assignments are zero. If one makes $25 per month, consider yourself lucky.

Get Paid To Read Emails

One of the biggest scams on the web are the get paid to read email companies. Supposedly you will be paid to read emails by the company you registered with. The emails are really just ads, and also the company gets their wage through the advertisers, but it doesn't actually matter. The truth is, you'll never be paid! You can jump down and up and shout all that's necessary, but you may never have any money from their store. Eventually these scams get turn off by the government.

But, let's pretend though that you simply do find a legitimate company and actually get paid. The conventional pay rate is around 1-2 cents per email read. You can find 10-25 per day. That comes out to around $3.00-$10.00 per month. Is the fact that anyone's idea of making money? If it is, you'll be able to perform a Goggle search and discover a lot of these home based business opportunities.

Internet Research

This really is more like a job than the usual home based business, but I wanted to include it nonetheless. Being an Internet researcher your job is to search the net for information and supply it towards the company paying you. Sounds simple, but there is a lot more into it. You'll practically require a Masters Degree to get one of these jobs. The topics will be highly technical in nature. Additionally, you will must have excellent search engine skills. Finally, the pay is not good. If you're lucky enough to land one of these projects you may get paid $20 for an entire days work. Not quite a good way to earn a living.

Home Assembly Companies

I saved the very best (or worst when i should call it) for last. Perhaps the worst scams to be found anywhere are home assembly companies. They have been scamming people for several years now and continue doing so. This is how it works.

You answer an ad and get sent instructions in the mail. The letter contains instructions on getting started making small crafts and sending them in to the company for approval and payment. You will have to purchase a materials kit from the company that can cost from $20 as much as $75 or more in some instances. You can easily buy these materials for any much cheaper cost at Wal-Mart, however, you must buy them in the company. You may also be required to pay an up-front registration fee to set you up within their system.

When you complete your first project and send it in your soul will be credited using the price of your kit together with payment if you were approved. And that is where the scam begins. You won't ever have your projects approved! No matter if you followed every instruction to the letter, you will never be paid. You'll get a letter from the company suggesting that the work wasn't approved regardless of what. All of these home assembly companies sound good from reading the ads, but you they're scams. Don't provide them with your hard earned money.

How to Avoid Online Business Systems Scam

Well, it took a little time that i can turnaround my first real profit, not to mention a good amount of work. I got into nearly exactly what a web-based Businessman can imagine...well nearly everything. One thing I did was to write an e-book. Even today I'm still a big fan of selling info products, I also promoted Figures through ebay and believed to myself: nice this can be a great way to make a lot of money, what next can I do? I then experienced a joint venture partner marketing program called SFI Marketing that has paid great also.

It's difficult to recommend anyone program because in my personal experience, I discovered that my success or failure do not have anything to do with when the method really worked, but whether I belonged with what I had been selling. Many people should never be good in a few areas so don't feel afraid to move about and try different programs before you find something which matches your needs. Always remember to become a success at anything takes time, money and energy so work hard, have patience and you'll see results. There are many scam artists around so be careful how you spend your hard earned money, a good thing I will recommend is to locate Free Joint Partners to synergy with.
Team Natational Way Of Your Home Business Earn Money Online with a Home Based Business that's Guaranteed! Work At Home. Wholesale Supplement Business Opportunity Opt-In List Building - Perceive This and You Can Build a Profitable Home Based mostly Business Opt-In List Building - Understand This and You Will Build a Profitable Home Based Business Give Away Free Information To Build Your Own Work At Home Business Home Business Ideas for Women One Can Look Into - Women's Best Home Business Ideas That Can Start Your Own Business Advantages of Home Based Businesses Ideas for Women - Women who are Entering The Business Sector Mike Dillard's Building On A Budget Examined. Discover Ways To Make Your Home Based Business With A Small Budget Key elements of planning your Home Business Home Business Marketing Tips Top 10 Dead Easy Work at Home Business Opportunities You Can Do Submitting your Home Business website to directories
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.216.163) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.017112 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 8641, 54,
Home Business Scams - How to Avoid Them Campo Grande