Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Home Business Coaching and Mentoring – Be a Doer
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Home Business Coaching and Mentoring – Be a Doer

Home Business Coaching and Mentoring – Be a Doer

Home Business Coaching and Mentoring Be a Doer

The other day I was walking down the aisle of a local hypermarket looking for toothpaste. I found more than 10 choices. The promotion lady for close-up came up to me and coerced me to buy their newly launched product. Since the offer looked attractive I told, "Lets TRY it"; and I bought it. My mindset at the time of purchase was this; I will try it and if I don't like it I will not buy it the next time. You get the attitude? Well, this kind of attitude is okay as a consumer, but NOT OKAY as an entrepreneur.

What do I mean by that? Let me explain with relevance to the home business industry, be it network marketing, direct sales, affiliate marketing, etc. I have seen so many people bring that same try' attitude when starting their home business. The result? You guessed it, failure. Why? Because you don't try the business, you work the business. Just because the initial capital is very affordable, people have the take it easy attitude to the business. So the foundation itself is built on shaky ground. How can one expect it to be a success?

I too am guilty of the same. I too ventured into a business with a try' attitude and before I knew it I was out of business. I have learnt from experience, and that is one of the first points that I clarify with my prospective teammates and mentees. In my business, if someone wants to join me and be part of my team, I have set up an application process that screens the curious from the serious. Only the serious' are serious enough to put some skin in the game by filling in an application form and purchasing the application kit. After they put in their application, I have a chat with them to understand them better and to know where they come from. During this conversation I am always screening if he/she has come with a try' attitude or do' attitude. If I strongly feel that he/she is the former, I tell them to claim for full money back refund, as they will never make it.

As Richard Branson puts it, "Screw it, let's do it" we also need to apply the same philosophy to succeed in life. Whether it's home business or sports, be a doer and not just a tryer.

God bless.

John Bino

ParentsINCorporated

"Empowering people to increase their value to society"
Ecommerce Boost Leads To More Parcels Being Delivered Some of the Best Home-Based Businesses Best Tips For Home-Based Businesses Start Home Based Business - 3 Great Product Ideas For Success Start Home Based Business - 3 Steps To Success Start Home Based Business - 4 Important Steps To Getting Your Business Started Start Home Based Business - 3 Great Ways To Drive More Leads To Your Business Start Home Based Business - 3 Ways To Turn Cold Leads Into Paying Customers Start Home Based Business - 3 Steps To A Successful First Year Scam Free Easy Home Business Online The Importance Of Getting Yourself Trained In Business Writing Toddler Temper Tantrums | How To Succeed In Your Home Business Home Business Hints And Tips For You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.96.188) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.006492 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2389, 54,
Home Business Coaching and Mentoring – Be a Doer Vairano Patenora