Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Home Based Franchise Tips - How Not To Appear Like A Downright Idiot While Trying To Increase Your Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Home Based Franchise Tips - How Not To Appear Like A Downright Idiot While Trying To Increase Your Business

Home Based Franchise Tips - How Not To Appear Like A Downright Idiot While Trying To Increase Your Business

This is one of the utter terrors of the newbie network marketer

. The fear of looking like a downright idiot to their friends, family, and most prominently, the strangers they will be networking with in order to develop their home based franchise business.

At it's a fact, we've all felt like entire idiots at one time or another in this industry. However there's an actual way to avoid this dreadful feeling and I'm about to share it with you.

To start with, I'd like to clarify one thing. If you're not eager to socialize with others and are the type of person that feels that a "NO" answer will absolutely crush you, you're probably in the wrong industry.

The home based franchise industry can be brutal, IF you allow it be. But don't lose sleep, I'm going to march you through the steps you MUST take in order to utterly avoid that feeling and take an massive leap forward in your self confidence.

My Foremost Experience Feeling Like A Total Dope

Alright, so let's first get a full comprehension as to what I mean by feeling like a complete idiot. As a matter of fact, I'll illustrate this to you in the method of a story. (True story in fact)

So, when I first dabbled into joining this industry, I was taken to one of those notorious hotel meetings where they pitch you on what they deliberate is the "Next Best Thing" to getting you out of debt and making a ton of money.

Me, like a sucker, jumped on this home based franchise opportunity thinking "This sounds really cool! I think I can do this! It would be nice to make money from home!"

Well, that was the first instant I felt like an idiot, right after I found out that pitching to friends and family just labels you as the character no one wants to talk to. Those people I tried getting to a hotel meeting like the one I attended were avoiding me like the plague!

And I thought to myself "Why?" Why is it that I was convinced into attending that meeting and I can't get a person to attend a meeting for me?

That's when I learned home based franchise tip #1 - I shouldn't have to push people into looking at my home based franchise opportunity in order to recruit them into my business. I have to realize how to ATTRACT them to me. (Hope you're taking notes here :-p)

Nevertheless There Was More To Discover About This Home Based Franchise Industry

No kidding! Once I realized that there's a way to not have to pitch Any person about my business, I realized I had opened a can of worms.

What do I mean? I mean that as soon as you've begun attracting people to your home based franchise business, now what? Are you entirely up to date on how to prospect that person in order to know whether they are Capable or not to work with you?

I bet, if you're pretty new to this business, you almost certainly haven't thought that far ahead and are just nervous on how to get someone to just say "Yes" to your home based franchise opportunity.

Anyhow, here is when tip #2 comes in - You MUST be completely educated on YOUR business and what the benefits are, how that would benefit your prospect, and how will they in reality make ANY money in this industry.

Right now there's a way to do this. How I learned to prospect someone into my business was by picking up a copy of Mike Dillard's Black Belt Recruiting. Talk about "Game Changer!" My self-confidence hit the roof and I was prospecting like a CEO in a Fortune 500 business. ;-)

Okay, so now you've got a new home based franchise business partner. Now what?

Will That Person Be A Home Run For Your Home Based Franchise Business?

Don't assume you're out of the woods just yet! In this industry, those that make COLOSSAL amounts of money are the ones that GRASP how to lead their team into success.

Now this can be VERY overwhelming for some. Although for you, it's going to be as easy as pie! Let me tell you why.

Think about that person in YOUR top home based franchise that is flourishing, a true leader, and is generating the profits YOU want for yourself. What is it that they are doing?

They are LEADING their team, either through personal training, supplying them with the genuine resources to answer their extreme important questions, and giving them that motivation to continue moving ahead in their home based franchise business.

Simple, right? Wrong! The only way YOU can lead them is to grow to be a leader yourself. But becoming a leader is not as brutal as you might think.

Here's a fantastic example, look at me! A mechanic for 17 years, entirely illiterate to computers (besides checking emails and buying crap I in actuality didn't need from sites like EBAY), and not really a social person per say.

However yet, here I am, giving you a TON of information that YOU can exercise to advance your home based franchise, and believe it or not, leading you without you really asking for my leadership. (All in a days work if I must say so myself) Just kidding! :-)

What I Use To Avoid Feeling Like A Complete Idiot In My Home Based Franchise

Therefore by now you're maybe wondering what I used to learn all of these amazing skills in such a short period of time. Well, you're in for a treat!

If you want to look behind the scenes at what I'm using to not only make some GIGANTIC checks in this home based franchise industry, but what I use to lecture others on how to do the same, pay a visit TimeToFireYourBoss.com.

Take care!

Pablo Gonzalez

By: Pablo Gonzalez
Starting Home Business 10 Starting Steps To Success Cheap International Calls - Cut Off The Heavy Bills!! Selling Your House Fast For Cash Is A Worry-free Solution To Your Health Problems And Your Home Opening The Bills Is The First Step Gpt Sites - What Are They? And Can You Make Money From This Home Business Opportunity Self-help And Development Via Online Marketing Cash In On The Homes For Sale In Chester County Cash In On All The Downingtown Homes For Sale How Can You Start A Real Work At Home Business On A Budget? Marketing For Top Home Based Businesses MLM Programs, How Do Yourself Find The Right Business To Become Involved In? Work At Home Business - Hosting Designer Purse Parties Why Start Your Own Home Business?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.43.122) / Processed in 0.006210 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 64 , 5929, 54,