Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Home Based Business - Using A Dream Book
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Home Based Business - Using A Dream Book

Do you use a dream book, or a dream board to help you visualise WHY you are doing your home based business? Many people (and I was guilty of this too when I first started my business) think that a dream book or board is a load of baloney! I didn't believe that photos and pictures of things I wanted could in any way help me to get them! I would just nod along when anyone told us to go and make a dream book, and then just not bother.

Then whilst I was attending a meeting about my home based business, a lady stood up and began to talk to us about her dream book. She was so passionate about what she wanted from the future, that it shone from her. While she showed us what she intended to do with the money she would make, her eyes were glowing, I swear! And I realised at that moment that this lady would definitely succeed in her home based business. You could just tell from the passion she had when she talked about her dreams. You knew nothing would ever stand in the way of her success. And I guess everyone in the room took some tiny seed of a dream away from that lady and her dream book!

Not long after I came across a beautiful book, tied with a ribbon, which I requested from one of my daughters for my birthday. I didn't go out looking for a book; I hadn't even realised that I intended to start a dream book, but while I was browsing around a shop I saw it and thought straight away - my dream book! Amazing how the seed of an idea can be planted in your head, and start to grow sometime later!

Shortly afterwards, I began planning my book. I knew my main WHY was to get my partner Alan out of his job. And that's where I began, with photos of him and pictures of what he might be doing instead. But as I thought more about it, I realised that I already had a good idea of what I wanted to see in my dream book. Letting my mind wander around anything that made me happy, it was easy to start filling up my dream book!

My dream book is definitely a work in progress; when I started it everything was a dream. Some of my first dreams have become reality and I am discovering other things I want in my life. Like grandchildren for instance and how I can help them in the future! And I am remembering long forgotten dreams or wishes I had and perhaps gave up on earlier in my life. Now I am bringing out these dreams, re-examining them and adding them to my dream book if I still want them.

Please don't think that a dream book is just about buying possessions. This dream book is also about giving; to charity, to relations and friends. It's about leading a better, healthier, more fulfilling life. It's not all about money, but thats nice too!

So don't laugh off the idea of starting a dream book. If you have a clear picture of what you want from life, you are much more likely to succeed in your home business. It is certainly happening like that to me! If you can visualise what you want out of life you can get it! Your dreams could become reality!!
Hosted Pbx For Home Offices And Small Businesses Ecommerce Integration And Its Advantages No Money for Refurbishing? Sell Your Home to Cash House Buyers Your Website/Home Based Business Can Make You Loads Of Money! Hire A Ghost Writer To Help You Attract Visitors! Online Algebra1 Homework Help In A Relaxed Environment Is Productive For Concepts Of Algebra! Office 2010 with Home and Business Edition Your Self Image And Your Business Turn Your Home Business Into Something Great How to Avoid Distractions and Focus Your Attention on Operating a Successful Home Business Your Online Home Business - Enter With Eyes Wide Open Attention Home Based Business Owners Keywords Are The Key To Your Success! Could House Rentals in Naples the Business You Are Looking For? Take Control Of Your Busy Life- Home Based Business Ideas For Stay-at-home Moms
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.124.143) / Processed in 0.011917 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3120, 54,