Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » HOW TO BRAND YOURSELF WITH YOUR BUSINESS
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

HOW TO BRAND YOURSELF WITH YOUR BUSINESS

Back in July or August of 2009, Dramatic changes started taking place within Google. People that were affiliates with marketing systems, using replicated platforms were being shut down or getting Google slapped. Google started making it tough for Affiliate marketers or anyone in the home business to be on their platform.

Since that time, very few people have been successful within affiliate marketing, because they no longer can use the same platform they were using before. It's not because Google has a problem with affiliate marketing. They make a lot of money off of affiliates who use PPC. Its because the FFA got involved. People who were looking to get involved with a home business were losing faith in all the over the top websites that looked scammy or made unbelievable claims. So they decided to do something about it by shuting down anyone who made claims or promises that sounded to good to be true.

SO WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW

The only way you can be successful within Google now is to brand yourself. The secret to becoming successful is not buying into a secret marketing method. The truth is, there is no secret marketing method. It's about positioning yourself. Look at all of the top earners in your industry. When you go look at their website. What sells you on what they have to offer? It's not the product they are selling. If the product was that amazing everyone would know about it by now and be selling it to other people, making loads of money. It was their story that they sold you on. The told you where they came from, what they were doing before they got into this industry, and what happened to them when they made the change to become an internet marketer. When you read their story, you could see yourself in the same place they used to be. You could see the pain that they struggled with because you were in that exact same place. then they told you that if you joined their program they would mentor you so that you can enjoy the same lifestyle they were living. After reading their story, you were probably immediately sold on them and what they had to offer. So it wasn't what they had to offer that sold you. It was their story that you bought into.

SO WHY DOES THEIR STORY GET RESULTS AND YOURS DOES NOT

It's how you write your story that gets you the results you are looking for. Since you can no longer use a duplicated website to advertise on google anymore, you have to have a structured website of your own. Telling YOUR story. Google is looking for originality without all the hype. They are looking for ad copy that says education and value. Not make money. You have to be the kind of person that people see as an authority in the business you are in or they will not want you to work with them. Which means you lose a lot of potential sales.

When you tell your story, think about all of the reasons you wanted to become a marketer. Someone was telling you about how they never had time to spend with their family. They didn't make enough money. They didn't like their job or boss. You were instantly intrigued with the author because they were describing YOUR life. People have a tendency to relate to pain quicker than someone shouting "Hey follow me and you can make loads of money". Telling people the struggles you faced puts you in the place they are at.

IS THERE A PROCESS OR GUIDELINE I CAN GO BY?

Yes there is. But keep in mind that your story is going to be different from someone else's. Its ok though. There are plenty of people that are going to relate to your story while there are some that won't.

So here is the best guideline I can give you.

1. Create a page with about 10 or more pictures on it of you having fun.

people that see you living a lifestyle of fun intrigues them into wanting what you have. Even if you are still working a full time job and doing marketing on the side, they see you as someone who has made it in this industry.

2. Write a strong headline that introduces yourself to them. Who you are and where you came from.

My headline would read something like this " See how former truck driver Jeff Lackey went from driving a truck all week and being away from home, became a marketing guru. Teaching and mentoring others how to create the lifestyle of their dreams."

3. Tell them the problems you faced before you got into marketing or your home business.

Remember that you want to write in past tense here. You also want to sell what you are writing with emotion. Your goal here is to put your past in the place they are at. But don't over exaggerate or lie. Be honest.

4. Tell them how all of that changed for you.

In step number 3, you told them the problem. Now you are going to give them the solution. A great way to start this section is to simply write " All of that changed when: " Then tell your story. It doesn't have to be complex and don't make it complex because your not trying to run people away by thinking it would be to hard for them to do what you do. You want their mindset to be one that says WOW!! If he/she can do it, I can too.

5. Call them to action.

Humans are programmed to follow directions. If you have written a well thought out story of yourself, you have probably convinced them that they can do the same thing. Now they need to know what to do to get involved so you will work with them. So this is where you tell them to write their email address and name in the box. Or send them to the link where they can do that.

6. Position yourself as a LEADER!!!

This is a crucial step that many people fail at. The prospective customer has been led to believe that you are considered valuable to their success. So must make the person believe that you are valuable. Your time is valuable and you can only work with so many people in a week. You must make that person believe that people all over the world or US is seeking your attention. The last thing you want to do is sit beside your phone waiting for his call to come in or beg him to buy in to your company. Think about how you would feel if you were being begged by someone you thought was an authority in the business you were thinking about getting involved in. Tell them something like " I only work with a certain number of people every week. If you want to know if we are a match, Please email my office or call my office over here and we will see if you are someone I can work with. " You could even send them back to your website to read through it in it's entirety to buy in at the next level. tell them that your time is valuable so it may be anywhere from 48 to 72 hours before you can call them back.

If you place yourself as a person of authority in the business you are in, then you are positioning yourself or BRANDING YOU.inc You will become a person everyone wants to work with. I hope this guideline has helped you. Feel free to email me if you need more information about how to brand yourself and I'll reply as soon as I can. My time IS valuable and I spend a lot of time counseling people in my business.
The Trouble with a Home Business Home-Based Businesses for a Legitimate Living Home Business Tips - Procrastination Is Dangerous Home Business Franchising Opportunities-Which Is Better For You? MLM Home Based Business Training - 3 Basic Principles Of How You Should Treat People Combining Email Marketing and Affiliate Programs Is A Great Home Business Startup Idea Choosing The Best Home Business Opportunities Now Operate yourselves by home business House Business office Decoration The best Home Based Business - Online Dropshipping How to choose Home or Business Video Surveillance System? Home Business Ideas For Beginners Keys to a Successful Home Based mostly Retail Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.205.202) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.016684 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 7320, 54,
HOW TO BRAND YOURSELF WITH YOUR BUSINESS Vairano Patenora