Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Global comparison and contemplation, simplyfying the future is the right answer
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Global comparison and contemplation, simplyfying the future is the right answer

Global comparison and contemplation, simplyfying the future is the right answer

I pulled this quote from a CNN wire staff news story. (Hidehiko Nishiyama, a NISA official, said, ("We've decided that discharging the contaminated water into the sea poses no major health hazard.")

The statement and action taken, is causing a lot of questions to arise. Questions I do not believe we have the answers to. Twenty five years ago, we experienced a similar disaster on our planet in Chernobyl. It has been said they lied. How do we know if they are lying now? The effect of the last Nuclear power plant disaster, are still said to be causing serious health issues 25 years later. If we have a disaster of this nature every 25 years, how long will it take to wipe us out completely? Was Chernobyl worse because of its' land-locked location? Or will Japan's dump into the ocean spread the toxic waste so far we will never recover. Radiation doesn't lessen with time in all things, it accumulates in plants and fish. Radiation may leave your body but it leaves damage behind. I couldn't find any material that stated we could "clean up" radiation, only dilute it in water.

Knowing that Nuclear Power can wipe out our existence should be enough reason to look for safer option. Our nations President is being slammed in the media over proposing we "seize the moment" in his speech about his "Green energy plan". Really people? What will it take to make us wake up and smell the plutonium? Nope, you can't smell it there is no odor, is that why we can convince ourselves it isn't really there? In ten years from now, we will know about all the lies they are telling now. In 25 years from now, we will have all the numbers and statistics on the rise in cancer. "They" will trace thousands of related deaths back to the Japanese disaster. "They" are warning us, the same mysterious "They" that has been preaching about "Going Green" for the last 20 years.

Applying the concept of building for the future is complicated. People in general can not apply the concept to their individual lives, let alone the planet. We are too wrapped up in fighting, we are in a constant state of war. My individual comparison may over simplify things a bit, but I believe the general concept applies.

My Ex-Husband has spent tens of thousands of dollars to fight me in family court, only to be ordered to pay tens of thousands more. What's more is he has limited his access to his son and has damaged his relationship irrecoverably with people he professed to love. He did so by lying and manipulating with the intention of profit. In six years he will have no more "land" to fight over because our son will be an adult. The kid will grow up, having been put through "war" he will likely be absent from his Father's life. I am like the mysterious "they" in my personal story, I have informed pleaded and argued, I supported my facts with evidence to no avail. I know and love my children more than environmentalists do our planet. Unfortunate the guy producing the power, doesn't correlate his pollution with the cancer in our family, to do so would mean he would have to stop.

People are spending their lives fighting over something that won't be there in the future. The desired "land" wont' be there because they are choosing to destroy it with lies for profit. Our lifestyle and our planet is changing for the worse. It will affect our children and our grandchildren in a seriously detrimental way. Thinking globally should be included in our plan for the future. We are considering the here and now as we traipse our way through the shopping mall of life, looking for the new "best thing" to own. While we explore our greatest desires and buying that new Humvee, we are neglecting our base needs. Water, food, air to breathe need to be a priority in our everyday lives. Taking them for granted ensures they will be destroyed, and like your children who don't speak to you anymore, they will leave.
Buy Your Shipping Boxes Via Dependable Packaging Suppliers How does drop shipping work? Emerson Bearing to Exhibit at GlobalSpec Product Design Trade Show on April 20th Global Warming and Our Changing World Barrel piano - GLOBAL Customers Projects Manufacturer - GLOBAL Customers Projects Manufacturer Understanding the Functions of Global Human Resource Management Things to Consider Before Purchasing Picnic Tables Best options to get cheap shipping Global Internet Traffic Solutions & SEO Website Submission Services Economy-Pleasant Components Help Terrain's Gasoline Efficiency Things to Understand Before Purchasing Dremel 300 Tool Kit GDI: Global Domains International Global Warming - What Is A Magnetic Motor For Home Use
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.200.246) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.012785 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 4098, 465,
Global comparison and contemplation, simplyfying the future is the right answer Seattle