Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Global Warming Emails Hoax
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Global Warming Emails Hoax

Global Warming Emails Hoax are True. Now it might come to some big surprise to many of you that Al Gore and the liberal media are trying to convince you that man kind has created global warming. Which just to re iterate is completely untrue and there is NO evidence to support that claim. Yet Al Gore goes unchecked by people in the US and around the world. I happen to have been in contact with a Professor at MIT that has done over 20 years of research and via email has corresponded directly with me that people are being taken advantage of and the only reason that this "debate" ever started was because 20 years ago NASA found it very easy to get money from the congress, by simple claiming that there was some big global warming catastrophe. It was then picked up by Al Gore and now the media. And yet has been constantly gone un checked. I will be posting these email that were sent plus his paper from MIT at a later date. For now Click on the links to view the emails for your self. Global warming is a hoax and it is time that the laymen in the US and the Citizens of the world said ... enough is enough.

by: bulkbits
Use Search Engine Optimization - Seo Global Expert The Academy Of Business Strategy - Globalization And Human Resourcing Positive Response To Iraq’s Second Licensing Round Paves The Way For Its Leading Role In The Global Oil Industry----Aarkstore Enterprise Market Language Translators: Bridging Language Gaps In The Global Market Can The U.s. Furniture Industry Compete Globally? run to buy:TaylorMade Burner Plus Iron Set free shipping, total is $329.99 Thinking Globally When It Comes To Promotional Product Advertising. FOOD NOT WEAPENS IS THE GLOBAL NEED Global Positioning System (gps) Things To Consider When Considering Drop Shipping How to Sell Your Property in a Down Economy HOW TO EARN MORE IN A DISMAL ECONOMY Purchasing Guide to Pepper Spray
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.122.248) / Processed in 0.006685 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 1147, 465,
Global Warming Emails Hoax