Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Global Company Book, Glocoboo
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Global Company Book, Glocoboo

Global Company Book, Glocoboo

Glocoboo is a B2B networking site for corporations and enterprises. With the help of the internet, which is now an integral part of our everyday lives, it brings together its registered members effortlessly and efficiently, based on the specified criteria. Organised into clubs and groups, advertisers and their target groups, those seeking products and services and those in a position to provide them, can find each other rapidly and effectively. Step out into the international arena: Glocoboo opens up a vista of new opportunities, spanning entire continents, for your corporation or enterprise.

Glocoboo's continuously growing membership and ever-expanding contacts enable the creation of an extraordinarily effective space for advertising. Due to the complexity of the network and the placement of advertising, you can be sure that your advertisement will always be visible and will reach your target group.

BANNERS

There are two basic spaces available for your advertisements:

- a horizontal banner across the top of the opening page in size 918px x 106px, where the advertisement is constantly visible

- a banner of size 308px x 230px on the registration page, which can be seen after logging in

Please direct your questions regarding advertising to the sales@glocoboo.com e-mail address.

How can I register a company?

Click on the "Register new company" menu point and a registration form will appear. Fill this out and click on the "Register" button, and the system will send an activation message to the e-mail address provided. Clicking on the link given in the activation message will open a new window where data relating to the company will be requested. By clicking on the "Continue" button, you will then be able to edit your company profile as a registered user.

How many images can I upload for free after my registration?

Our registered users can upload 2 images free of charge, of a maximum 1 MB size each. Further images can be uploaded by purchasing credit points.

How many video links can I upload for free after my registration?

Our registered users can upload 2 video links free of charge. Further video links can be uploaded by purchasing credit points.

What is credit?

The use of certain functions on our website is subject to a fee, and other functions are only partly available for free. You can read about this in more detail in the following section.

We will deduct credit from your account for the use of functions that carry a fee. You can upload your credit account under the Account menu point, where you can purchase 1 credit for 1 euro. A minimum of 10 credits may be bought in a single transaction.

What is free, and what has to be paid for?

Registration to our website is free.

Our users can use the site's company and club search function for free, as well as the mail and messaging system. They may also adopt other companies as their partners free of charge, and may also upload pictures, references, videos and products for free up to a certain limit, details of which can be found in the table below.

Action Units uploadable

free of charge

Credit per unit charged in excess of free upload limit

Reference upload 2 1

Image upload 2 1

Video link upload 1 1

Product upload 2 1

How can I purchase credits?

You can purchase credits conveniently and safely with bank card. After logging in as an operator, the credit-purchasing process can be launched by selecting the "Purchase credits" option from the "Account" menu. After specifying the amount of credits you wish to purchase, we will redirect you to the website of K&H Bank, where you can pay by bank card using the Bank's encrypted payment system, which is currently regarded as being the safest there is. All our customers need to do is submit the number and expiry date of their bank card via the payment server of K&H Bank. K&H Bank accepts VISA Classic, VISA Electron and Eurocard/MasterCard bank cards.

We can only accept unembossed (electronic) bank cards if their use for web-based purchases has been authorised by the bank that issued the card. If in any doubt, please ask your bank whether your bank card is suitable for making purchases over the internet.

Following a successful purchase, K&H Bank issues an authorisation number for the transaction. We advice you to either write this number down, or print out the whole page. In the event of an unsuccessful transaction, K&H Bank will specify the reason in an error message.

How can a company's datasheet be posted as its own homepage?

Once you've registered your company on Glocoboo, then your company's datasheet can be posted as its own homepage. Anyone will be able to view this on the internet, and to familiarize themselves with your company, its contacts details, products and services.

Register on our website, enter the My Company menu point, and copy the address that appears in the browser window.

By using this address anyone can view your company's datasheet on the internet.

How can I read or contribute to forums?

Our forums can be accessed by our registered users who have joined a club.

What is a club?

A club is an organized unit of users with shared interests. Clubs may be formed by, for example, traders in automotive parts, software developers, architects, or companies engaged in any other service or trading activity. It is also possible to form clubs for specific projects.

How can I form a club?

Registered companies have the opportunity to form new clubs. After registering, you can form a new club under the "My clubs" menu point by clicking on the "Create new club" button.

What entitlements does the creator of a club have in relation to its members?

The club creator can design the club, take on applicants as members, and exclude those from membership of the club on account of their conduct or for other reasons. See: Conditions of use. You will receive notification of applications to join your club by e-mail.

How can I join a club?

You can apply to join on the club's homepage. The creator of the club may then accept applicants as members.

What is the advantage of being a club member?

In this way you can access up-to-the-minute information on your own field far more rapidly. It's enough to just follow your club or clubs closely. You can send or receive club messages, taking advantage of the speed of the internet in the business world of today, where the old phrase "time is money" carries far greater significance than ever before.

How can I advertise on the site?

You can choose from several options! Please click on the "For advertisers" button, where you can learn about the various advertising opportunities in detail, or write to us by e-mail at sales@glocoboo.com.

Why is it useful (worthwhile) to send invitations to people not yet registered?

The internet permeates our everyday lives, so we should think about how to exploit its inherent opportunities and how to make the worldwide web work for us to make our own jobs easier. With the help of GLOCOBOO, you can build new business and social contacts, and seek out and find new markets. The more companies of a similar profile find each other, the greater the opportunities for expansion and progress in the business sphere. Invite your partners! Stay smart and well-informed with the help of GLOCOBOO!

Did you incorrectly enter data when registering, and now can't change it?

Write to us at info@glocoboo.com to tell us what data was entered incorrectly on your datasheet, send the corrected item, and we'll help you!
Purchasing The Appropriate Bed Frames And Bed Mattresses Global Trap and Non-for Profit Organizations Global emissions of carbon dioxide drop 1.3%, say international scientists The 510(k) Submission: Requirements, Contents, and Options - Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel Why Container Shipping is Necessary for Shipping Delicate Goods Is There No Hope For Your Bucket List In This Economy? Benjamin Wey: The Leader at New York Global Group Wholesale Dropshipping Together With Finding The Right Company What To Look For When Purchasing A Grill Law Enforcement and Pain Management - Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel Translation Services: Helping Businesses Go Global By Removing Language Barrier Discover Why Disaster Kits Are Important & Recommended By Global Suppliers All About Asian Global Warming
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.60.101) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.015643 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 104 , 8046, 465,
Global Company Book, Glocoboo Copenhagen