Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Getting Started Having Your Own Website - Easy Steps To The Perfect Home Based Business!
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Getting Started Having Your Own Website - Easy Steps To The Perfect Home Based Business!

Getting Started Having Your Own Website - Easy Steps To The Perfect Home Based Business!

So...You Want Your Very Own Website... Well, Here's An Easy Way You Can Do It!

You Can Easily Have YourOwn Website...

Doyou really want to get yourself a great and very easy-to-use website? Would you like the idea of selling awesome merchandise, which you canpay forat wholesale prices, only after your customers buy it from you for whatever price you decide?

Well then,here is a great suggestion! There isa website and hostingcompany that works in conjunction with a great supplier of quality merchandise, and they have several templates of pre-fabricated websitesthat youcan choose from, and these beauties are so easy to use, that a childcan do it! Plus, you can have your very own website up and running in just five minutes!

Please Click Here To Learn More About MyShopKart...an awesome company...and the reason I know this isbecause I have dealt with them for a long time! They are really awesome to use! In fact, they are the ones who host my FatherTimePublishing.com and I wouldn't have it any other way!In fact, if you are not squeamish andworried abouteverything, then you can go on there right now, and for less than afifty bucks on your credit card, you can have a website operating in less than ten minutes and your first monthly payment is covered!

Plus you can have them secure and register a domain name for you, for less than another forty bucks,and you will have that domain name for the whole first year. (After eachyear itcostsless than twenty-five bucks to renew.)

Imagine your name is Sarah Jennings, and you can probably get something like...

SarahJenningsSuperStore.com or SarahsOnlineBoutique.com and How fun would that be?

Then each month, you can have the monthly fee automatically deducted from the PayPal account, where you will have money piling up from sales on your website! If you pre-pay, you can enjoy even bigger savings!

By the way...stay away from the negative and toxic people, who will try to talk you out of getting your own website or starting your own business. These are the same idiots who constantly play video games, watch stupid cartoons on television, and who are going "nowhere in life." They don't really want to see you succeed. I am also a self-help and motivational writer...on my website, you can sign-up for my daily motivational e-mail service, and for a limited time, I am giving away a few FREE subscriptions

PayPal...

Here's a little secret...you also do not have a need for a credit card merchant account with these folks, because you can use a Free PayPal Account to do your payment processing! Click Here if You Need a FREE PayPal Account!If you do not already have a PayPal account yet, then you reallyshould get one as soon as possible. It's great, very easy to use, and it will make your life much easier when sending and receiving payments from other people online.

I amFather Time, apublished writer for over 33 years. When I first began working and making money online, I only wrote for others as a ghost writer, but then I decided to get a website of my own, so I could also write articles such as these, to promotethat website! I can also do the very same thing for you!

Please Click Here For More Information about My Writing Services!This is NOT aluminum siding, folks, and it isn't an "invest $3,000 in vitamins that end up in your garage" deal! This is a legitimate, low-cost way, to start your own home-based business! BUT you have to work, and you can't give up after a few weeks or months, and eventually...you will make it!

Please don't let your website fail; do what you can to promote it! Here are 3 things:

#1: Blog Writing...

The first thing thatyou need is a Blog, if you don't already have one, and you can easily get a Free Blog and attach it to your website. Then, every single day, you can write a blog, or hire someone to write a blog for you. This is very, very, veryimportant, because the search engines, such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google...like to see new content added daily!

#2: Article Marketing...

Now, in addition to those daily Blogs that you will write, or hire someone else to write, you should also seriously consider some article marketing, which involves writing an article (preferably every single day) and posting it on a article directory website, such as this ArticlesBase.com where they already have over two million articles with more being added daily! The reason for this, is because people know that article marketing really works!

With Article Marketing, three important things will happen...

1: There are some people who will read your articles,and some of them will end up clicking on the link and visiting your website. These are potential new customers for you.

2: People whoare aware ofthe extremeimportance of adding new content daily, and who have their own websites or Blogs,will re-post some of these articles, and this will give you additional exposure.

3: The search engines like Yahoo and Bing will notice all of this activity, and this will move you "up" in the search engine rankings. (This is the most important part of the whole Article Marketing strategy.) This is where they get the term, Search Engine Optimization or SEO for short. This is what will make or break you in your own website business.

#3: Always add new content to the Website...

Whether you built the website yourself, hired someone else to build it for you, or even if you got one through a great company such as the one I mentioned, you should make some changes or additions, every day if you can, because the search engines will notice this, and it will help your SEO efforts!

Note: Whenever you repost articles from article directory websites, always leave the links intact, otherwise you'd be stealing content. Some jerks disable the links,meanwhile; A) The search engines are the reasonfor adding new content daily, and; B) They are violating copyright laws, and the terms of service from the sites where they're stealing the articles! That's okay...they will get theirs in the long run!

Here's an ancient Chinese proverb that applies, "The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person who is doing it."

Good Luck & Many Blessings!
Home Based Web Business : The Many Travails Of The International Affiliate Training Your Mind for Home Business Success Researching Your Home Business Opportunities A Look at Home Businesses Options Your Home Business Considerations Ways To Start A Successful Home Business Convert your Home Equity into Cash Money without Changing the Ownership Popular Work At Home Moms Business Idea Different Home Based Businesses Texas Foreclosures Can Put You in a High Class Home for a Small Price Home Jobs: Favorable Part Time Jobs and Work from Home Business Quick Thoughts On Starting Up A Home Based Business Opportunity Work At Home Business Opportunity - Myths And The Truth About Them
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.119.148) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.006352 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 56 , 6578, 54,
Getting Started Having Your Own Website - Easy Steps To The Perfect Home Based Business! Amsterdam