Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wholesale Business » First Steps in Day Trading
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

First Steps in Day Trading

First Steps in Day Trading

Most people new to day trading are normally introduced to the markets via a "holy grail" system with some dazzling headline like "earn loads of money whilst eating your breakfast" or something similar. Also it would be wise to take any claims about money earned from any advertised trading system with a pinch of salt. The reason I can say this is because after training in excess of 700 traders & having received well over 1000 testimonials I can tell you right now, I have never received a testimonial with a monetary value included in it. Sure, many will say something like "earned my 20pips today" but never will anyone discuss money in an email.

So, what else would a new trader need to be aware of?

1. Most "out of the box" strategies do not work - FACT

2. The strategies that do work are not suitable for most new traders - Fact

3. Trading seems hard & frustrating - Fact

4. You will lose money - FACT

5. You can have the most profitable, consistent strategy in the world, but if it does not suit your trading style then it is worthless - FACT

Ok, so that is the bad news out of the way. Think about when you learnt to drive for the very first time. you paid for lessons, met the driving instructor & they taught you how to drive. We can apply certain parallels with this in trading. For instance, as a new trader you need to ensure your mentor (driving instructor) is contactable via email & responds within a reasonable time-frame. Do they offer a Live trading room where you can learn to trade in realtime? I think it is very suspicious if a system seller does not offer a live facility as hindsight in trading is a wonderful thing. Lastly, can you see any testimonials? If so, how many? I can tell you from personal experience that I am proud to receive testimonials & publish them on the website for all to see.

So there you have it. Three simple measures for your first steps into trading; make sure your mentor is reliable & are th

Now Pay Close Attention --

Using Video Testimonials to increase your websites sales and revenue is simpler than you've been told. Everyone with a website faces the same two problems:

[Problem #1] How To Build Credibility With Potential Customers

[Problem #2] How To Obtain Testimonials Which Have Been Proven To Improve Sales

Fast Video Testimonials has been solving these two problems for hundreds of satisfied customers. Fast Video Testimonials has been tried and tested and known to produce excellent results.

First: Click Here For Fast Video Testimonials

Fast Video Testimonials always supplies REAL VIDEO TESTIMONIALS created specifically for your website and business.

Second: Order Your Video Testimonials Package of 1, 5 or 10 original Video Testimonials for your website.

Your new Video Testimonials will arrive within 7 days and all Video Testimonials are done by REAL PEOPLE and are guaranteed to boost your sales by up to 30%. Buy Video Testimonials today and boost your businesses online presence overnight.
Wholesale office 2007 pro Essential Wholesale Tips for the Honest Online Retailer At Which Retailer Or Clinics Can I Buy Nutrisystem? Goal Setting & Strategic Planning Part II by Dr. Mia Y. Merritt The Benefits of Trading Option Spreads Dub Turbo Rapidshare Currency derivates trading is beneficial Making A Living Day Trading Time for a Strategic Planning Makeover Artificial Grass Retailers And Installers How Bollinger Bands can help in trading Fibonacci Killer Special Offer-It works independently so that you can select the trading platform Start-up your own carpet and floor covering retailer business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.165.247) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.013642 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 3177, 496,
First Steps in Day Trading Tehran