Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wholesale Business » ETF Trend Trading – Don’t let this opportunity pass you by…
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

ETF Trend Trading – Don’t let this opportunity pass you by…

Author: Rob Trader

The webinar with my former fund manager friend last Thursday was a huge success. The good news is that you can watch the recording. Click here to access the replay: ==> http://www.etftrendtrading.com/cmd.php?af=1114687 Since this is only his free stuff, imagine how good his one year mentorship program is. Let me tell you, it is life changing. I finished the course last night and will never look at the markets the same way. Wow what an eye opener. You owe it to yourself, and your portfolio, to watch this webinar, at least once (more if you have time). Our host really did do trades as large as $50 million before he left the world of money management and he shares a little of his story and some insider tips, but most of the hour is spent on pure trading content. I like to share good content with my subscribers and this one is well worth it. The 1 year mentorship program closes for most of the rest of the month this Sunday night so check it out today. Click here to access the replay: ==> http://www.etftrendtrading.com/cmd.php?af=1114687 Heres the cheat sheet of whats covered in the webinar: - Two simple tricks that instantly remove 95% of your emotions in trading. Since we know fear and greed are the number one killers of traders, this info could improve your trading now. - A little known position sizing trick that can double your returns, regardless of what market or system you trade. - Why money managers who only risk 1-2% per trade still make great returns. - How some hedge funds hunt stops and a simple trick to avoid being trapped. - Why trading is not a zero sum game and what this means for the average trader. - How to make strong profits using the daily charts and trading only 10 minutes per night. - One of his profit target strategies. He has 4 in total and gives one away. - How Jim Rogers, Warren Buffett, and others became great traders and investors. - What the gurus selling hype trading courses are hiding from you AND - Six easy ways to spot a counterfeit trading teacher from a mile away. - How to not be vague with your entries and stops like when others say: Buy a few cents, ticks, or pips above ___. - A little known, no cost, scanner tool that can help you right now. - He also gives you an excel sheet that does ALL the math for you so you can easily see the optimal position size and risk vs. reward ratio on all trades.About the Author:

Rob Trader - Forex Expert

http://tradingtoollist.co.cc/
Breakout Trading Vs Rally Trading Career Planning Tips - Free Tips For Effective Career Development Money Saving Options Free amazing wedding planning checklists-37 Free amazing wedding planning checklists-34 Free amazing wedding planning checklists-33 Free amazing wedding planning checklists-31 Free amazing wedding planning checklists-30 Free amazing wedding planning checklists-29 Free amazing wedding planning checklists-28 Free amazing wedding planning checklists-27 Free amazing wedding planning checklists-26 Free amazing wedding planning checklists-24
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.85.178) / Processed in 0.012755 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3008, 496,