Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Does My Business Need a Website? Only If You Like 24-Hour Exposure 7 Days a Week 365 Days a Year
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Does My Business Need a Website? Only If You Like 24-Hour Exposure 7 Days a Week 365 Days a Year

Does My Business Need a Website? Only If You Like 24-Hour Exposure 7 Days a Week 365 Days a Year

Mistakes for a Small Business Website to Avoid

There is a balance between being slightly informal and accessible, and being too chummy. While potential customers like to know that there are real people behind the small business website, they are also not interested in trivia. Sharing too much irrelevant information can result in a lack of credibility in the customer's eyes. Like contestants in a Big Brother House, it is easy to forget that the outside is looking in and it is therefore important not to post blogs about the nightmare that a company had fulfilling orders, or the disaster when the latest delivery was wrong. It is important always to remember how a reader will receive the information that is shared in a blog. Keep the website simple. While it is tempting to use all the latest 'must have' widgets and gizmos on the website, a simple and professional approach is going to be much better received. Keep the flashing cursor chaser for home sites.

A well thought out website design can be a great asset to even the smallest of businesses.

By: Paul Scalice
Zrii Business Opportunity - Best MLM To Join? Business Risks And The Assessment Become A Smarter Online Shopper Using Websites Offering Cash Back Incentives And Discounts Help Prevent Burglaries - Tips for Small Business Owners Build Your Business Through Online Courses Live Forex News Feed - Know Its Benefits To Your Forex Business How Small Business Owners Can Go Green and Save Green! Why You Need Thank You Cards For Your Business Some Important Catering Business Ideas Having Fun With Your Business Advertising Sixteen Ways Succession Planning Helps Your Business Now Successful Purse Party Business - Proper Planning Is Crucial Starting a Manufacturing Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.171.90) / Processed in 0.010530 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1232, 146,