Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Does Global Anti Virus USB Scanner Really Work? Global Anti Virus Review
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Does Global Anti Virus USB Scanner Really Work? Global Anti Virus Review

Does Global Anti Virus USB Scanner Really Work

? Global Anti Virus Review

My name is Mark Anders and I am a graduate from Vancouver University of Computer Science. I design computer software of all types including Anti-Virus, Technical Support programs as well as graphics software. Many people come to me for advice on what software's they should buy for their computers. Lately I have been getting allot of questions about Global Anti-Viruses new portable virus scanner. So I decided to do an unbiased report on the new scanner for everyone to see. Just for your reference the Global Anti Virus USB scanner is available at www.globalantivirus.org

In my report I am going to cover these topics:

-Global Anti-Viruses reputation

-How effective is the new USB scanner

-The price

-Is the scanner worth buying

Global Anti Virus has been around for years. They used to only offer simple anti virus software but have recently been experimenting with variations of the software. There has been no recorded complaints about their company and I have found nothing but good customer feedback. So I am going to come to the conclusion that they are a trusted company to buy from.

The USB scanner comes preloaded with new Anti-Virus software. All you have to do is plug it into your computer and begin scanning. That makes things very easy for the average person who doesn't know allot about computers. There has been many cases of consumers using the scanner and finding viruses that were undetected by their normal software. The more virus protection you have the better. Everyday, Hackers are finding new ways to infect peoples computers with viruses. It is estimated that 50 new viruses are created a day. That's allot! Due to all of the virus findings by the new scanner, I am going to say yes. It is effective.

The scanner is listed on their website for $49.95. Most Anti-Virus software alone will cost you over 100 dollars(for a good one). So $49.95 is a very good price for all the features that comes with the scanner.

In my final conclusion, I am going to say that Global Anti-Viruses new portable virus scanner is worth buying. Files, photos and music that are stored on your computer are to valuable to be lost. I would highly recommend buying the new scanner.
Global Mobile Application Market --- Aarkstore Enterprise Global Organic Food Industry Guide Global Facial Care Industry Market Outlook Good News!2010 Callaway RAZR X Irons on sale now(Free Shipping) Deep Research Report On Global And China Thin Film Solar Cell Industry --- Aarkstore Enterprise Traditional Indian Cuisine has a global appeal and Mother's Recipe makes it even easier… Shipping hazards Go Global with Website Design and Development Outsourcing from Manila, Philippines Shipping Nfo Shipments With The Fastest Delivery Time What Is The Proper Way To Package Freight For Cross Border Shipping? Global Fashion Industry: How Does Geography Play A Role? Considerable issues for purchasing an expat residence THE GLOBAL VILLAGE
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.56.71) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012482 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2372, 465,
Does Global Anti Virus USB Scanner Really Work? Global Anti Virus Review Campo Grande