Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wedding » Choosing The Best Album For Your Wedding Photographs
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Choosing The Best Album For Your Wedding Photographs

My interest in wedding photography was initially sparked by growing up with my parent's wedding album from their wedding in

. I guess, for it's time, it is fairly unremarkable in that it is a series of one to a page black and white photographs, stiff poses and predictable line ups but, for me it has always been a fascinating record of their day. Even twenty years ago at my own wedding the traditional album had changed little. I can remember the padded plastic covers and silver embossed bells and cherubs! Even the pages themselves had an obligatory silver embossed edge around them. At least my parent's 1960's album had some sense of classic chic to it - the offerings in the early 1990's were dated and in poor taste to say the least.

Going forward to when I underwent my training as a wedding photographer ten years ago and things were beginning to change considerably. It was still possible to supply the bell encrusted padded plastic albums of the previous decades but, in parallel with the introduction of digital technology, the "storybook" album or coffee table book became all the rage. These have the advantage of being ultimately designable, fresh and new and soon became the "must sell" item on every wedding photographer's sales list. They also became a major money spinner for the photographer because, eventually at least, they became very reasonably priced to produce and were sold with a very large mark up all round. Today the storybook album is still very popular and a number of photographers sell them exclusively and don't offer an alternative.

Three years ago my business underwent a major rebrand and we looked long and hard at what our final products would be. As a photojournalist it was important to me to be offering albums that were flexible and fluid in design and, in keeping with the ethos of the company, offered quality and longevity of value. We decided not to offer any storybook albums at all and to heavily invest in the slightly more traditional matted albums but with a fairly unique twist. I have never felt that any of the storybook albums have had any sense of real quality when you handle them. They are, by design essentially machine produced and they lack a certain tactility that it is possible to achieve with a more traditional approach. We chose one of the best album manufacturers in the world and pushed the designs to the limit combining full page storybook style panoramas with beautifully designed and flowing matted pages. Most importantly all of the albums are lovingly assembled entirely by hand and have a real sense of craftsmanship, quality and expertise ingrained in them from the very feel of the covers to the design and finishing.

At consultation meetings our clients are "wowed" to say the least! We feel we have a unique product that not only doesn't pander to the style fads of the moment and will look classic and cool in years to come but is also individually hand crafted to the highest possible standards. There is a huge amount of satisfaction to be had from designing, assembling and finally handing one of the albums to the client.

by: Lightworks
How To Have Your Own Low-cost Wedding How I Became A Successful Wedding Photographer Cheap Wedding Gowns: Gorgeous Gowns Available For Low Cost Things To Look At Before Planning A Wedding Choosing A Wedding Dress Depends On Many Factors Wedding Traditions Of Thailand How You Can Have Your Own Cheap Wedding Wedding - Guide To Your Special Day! How To Make Your Wedding Reception Enjoyable For Everyone Renaissance Costumes For Your Dream Wedding In Medieval Style Use Teeth Whitening Gel To Prepare For Your Wedding Day How To Be Able To Program Column Wedding Dresses Plan Your Wedding In The Outer Banks
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.181.21) / Processed in 0.011046 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3212, 88,
Choosing The Best Album For Your Wedding Photographs