Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Biz Global Media - Discover How To Make A Fortune With Text Message Advertising
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Biz Global Media - Discover How To Make A Fortune With Text Message Advertising

Attention Network Marketers - Attention Network Marketers

. The next BIG WAVE MLM opportunity is HERE!

TEXT MESSAGE ADVERTISING is HERE, courtesy of a new upstart company in the MLM arena called Biz Global Media. This article is my way of sharing the PROS & CONS of this VAST OPPORTUNITY with all you people who want to be IN THE KNOW.

The concept of text message advertising is SIMPLE: Advertisers now have the ability to broadcast text message advertisements and promotions to their target audience. As an example, if you choose to be on Pizza Hut's text list, you will be alerted everytime Pizza Hut has a new promotion (via text message).

Absolutely Friggin' Brilliant. This could be a monster opportunity for anyone interested in generating an extra paycheck.. There are currently over 4,000 network marketing companies in existence, many of which have similar products. Biz Global Media is the first to market in the MLM world with Text Message Advertising. Who knows how many will follow suit.

But will Biz Global Media be able to live up to its name and the HYPE surrounding their opportunity?

According to the New York Times, text message advertising is, "The Most Powerful Advertising Medium Ever Invented."

Let's take a look at the FACTS so you can decide for yourself.

INDUSTRY & COMPANY FACTS

* Huge Market - With over 3 billion potential users the world over, Biz Global Media has a MASSIVE market to cater to.

* Instant Response - Cell phone users statistically read their text messages within 5 minutes of receiving them.

* Effective - Over 80% of cell phone users keep their phone glued to their side all day.

* Fast Growing - Over 600 billion text messages were sent in the calendar year of 2008

* Flexible - Text Message Advertising is suitable for any size or type of business..

* Instant Worldwide Reach - Advertisers can touch their customers and promote their products and services globally as well as locally.

With companies like Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Subway, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Chevron, IHOP, Century 21, Am/Pm, and Denny's already actively implementing and taking advantage of this powerful, breakthrough technology, it's no wonder that Biz Global Media is standing firm on their claims that their product is undeniably an "Advertisers Paradise".

OPPORTUNITY

The cost to join Biz Global Media is $295 for setup along with a $149 monthly maintenance fee which buys you access to multiple websites for promotional purposes as well as virtual online training and more. All you have to do to earn your money back is sponsor 2 people.

You also have the ability to retail and sell advertising packages to end users (i.e. businesses, publishers, organizations) which can result in some decent paychecks.

Aside from the phenomenal product and its IMMENSE POSSIBILITIES, the real question I have on my mind is this, "Can Biz Global Media truly go the distance and weather the test of time?"

As a professional full-time network marketer and industry mentor who has researched over 250 of the top network marketing companies in existence, I can honestly say, "YES".

I'm positive that the idea of Text Message Advertising is going to take the advertising world (and the MLM world) by STORM. I'm confident that the product will disseminate quickly and we'll see a lot of this type of marketing in the days ahead. Only time will tell.

The biggest problem I see is the fact that most new distributors are not given a fair shake. Most new distributors will have a challenge getting over the learning curve trying to grow their business.

Here's the TRUTH: 97% of network marketers FAIL.

Hate to say it, but it's true. It's an industrywide statistic.

And here's why: 97% of network marketers DON'T KNOW HOW TO MARKET. They get all PUMPED UP after being exposed to an exciting business opportunity and join on the spot ONLY to find out later that there's a lot more to this whole MLM thing than just telling a few friends and family members. The vast number of people that fail were never set up for success from the GET-GO. In order to succeed in network marketing, you need more than just some business cards and a fancy website.

And what's worse, the VAST MAJORITY of network marketers are FLAT OUT instructed to go after their warm market and attempt to recruit their family and friends (which I advise against for various reasons).

The entire world of network marketing is immensely different than it was just a short 20 or even 10 years ago. Today, you have to be a SAVVY marketer both OFFLINE & ONLINE. The entire field of network marketing has been transformed into a new beast since the power of the internet arrived.

Please heed this SIMPLE ADVICE if you are serious about generating a substantial income and DO NOT WANT to become an industry statistic and join the side that fails: Align yourself with someone who ALREADY HAS THE RESULTS YOU WANT using both offline as well as online marketing and recruiting strategies and simply MODEL THEM. Just copy them and do as they do.

But make absolutely sure to find a mentor who is COMPLETELY UP TO SPEED in regards to the latest and most cutting edge marketing and recruiting strategies available. You want to align yourself with someone who can share their KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES so you don't have to go through the pain of trying to reinvent the wheel.

And PROMISE me just ONE THING... Please AVOID recruiting your friends and family UNLESS you enjoy rejection. Just put faith in the fact that your family and friends want to see you do it first. Trust me, they'll jump in as soon as you can flash a 5-FIGURE PAYCHECK. What can I say? Money Talks.

by: Kai Pei
Translation Services: Helping Businesses Go Global by Removing Language Barrier Discover Why Disaster Kits Are Important & Recommended By Global Suppliers Neurostimulation - Advanced Technologies And Global Market (2009 - 2014) Global Food Encapsulation Market (2009 - 2014) ----aarkstore Enterprise Probiotic Market- Advanced Technologies And Global Market (2009 - 2014) Global Baby Food Market (20092014) ----aarkstore Enterprise Nanophotonics- Advanced Technologies And Global Market (2009 - 2014) Global Weight Loss And Diet Management (2009 - 2014) ----aarkstore Enterprise Three Things To Be Consider While Purchasing Apparel International Shipping Freight Future Of The Global Nuclear Fuel Processing Industry To 2020 Vision Care Market Remains The Largest Category In The Global Ophthalmic Devices Market Discount Time For Purchasing A Luggage
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.156.122) / Processed in 0.014635 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 60 , 6005, 465,
Biz Global Media - Discover How To Make A Fortune With Text Message Advertising