Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Bing vs. Google for Small Business Advertising
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Bing vs. Google for Small Business Advertising

Bing vs. Google for Small Business Advertising

Author: Amy Whinehouse

I have interesting hypotheses that I probably shouldnt share with you, but I will because I like you. It is my belief that Bing users are primarily buyers, while Google users are mostly researchers (and sometimes buyers). So, what does this mean if youre a small business? It means you could be wasting a lot of time and money on programs like AdWords. I never thought Id say this, but maybe you should be putting your money towards Microsoft Advertising Center. Why? Its clear: Bing users are shopping, so that is where you need to be. You may be saying to yourself, Where did you get that garbage piece of information, it doesnt even make sense. Furthermore Google has like 60% or more of all searches. Well let me break it down for you. Bing Users Have Money Most consumers do not care about search engines; they care about finding what they want. Most people that use Bing are 35 years of age or older. They use it primarily because it is preloaded on to their computers and they dont know any better (or maybe an ad steered them there). These people are financially established and ready to buy. Bing makes it easy for people to buy When searching for a particular product, Bing lists the shopping results very nicely. Although they havent unraveled a small business option like the big G (Google base), they are offering Bing cash back, which really catches consumer attention. Bing labels itself as a decision engine. It really encourages you to pull the trigger on things. It, frankly, scares the hell out of researchers. I do my research on Google and my shopping in Bing. Traits of the majority of Bing Users Financially Established Aged 35 and up Straight Forward Searches Less research based queries Traits of Bing Search Engine Made for Consumers Not good for information Rewards you for buying products Really pushes you to make fast decisions Now, if Bing really only accounts for around 12-15% of the search market, will it really make a difference for a business to advertise on it? I guess you ask yourself the following question: Do you want 12% of buyers looking for you? Or do you want information heads? Also, check out custom wristbands.About the Author:
How To Write An Executive Summary To Accompany Your Business Plan Cash Gifting Is The Real Time Stream! Wondering If You Can Buy Magic? Looking For A Magic Store? Book On Restoring Integrity Wins Award In Unparalleled Sixth Category- Conscious Business-leadership How To Turn Your Small Business Idea Into A Reality New Business Loans-A step towards better future Be An Internet Business Owner With Resell Rights Products New Business Ideas For Entrepreneurs Child Care Business Plans - Building The Case To Investors How To Start A Record Company - Creating Valuable Partnerships Free Beauty Salon Business Plan Advice Cleaning Business Plan: Are You Experienced? A Brief About Structural 3d Modeling, Structural 3d Models
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.239.195) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012229 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2307, 146,
Bing vs. Google for Small Business Advertising Atlanta