Insurances.net
insurances.net » Business agency » Become A Client Magnet By Outsourcing
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Become A Client Magnet By Outsourcing

If you want to start making more being self-employed while having more time off

, it's crucial to outsource, delegate, and systematize different parts of your business, even if you're a beginner. Let's face it, it takes a lot to make your solo-business a Client Attraction machine, but even more so if you're doing it all on your own.

One of the reasons so many solo-preneurs quit or watch their businesses fail is that they're doing everything themselves and they eventually run the business into the ground. When we think of being self-employed, we often think it should be just "us," like we're out to prove something. Thing is, you CANNOT do it all on your own. (Believe me, I tried.) If you do, you won't grow and worse, you'll eventually burn out, both personally and professionally.

This is where you may need to let go of your ICF ("Inner Control Freak") and start delegating and outsourcing some aspects of your business. I'll admit; sometimes that's easier said than done. The most frequent question that comes up when I talk to entrepreneurs about delegating and outsourcing is, "Where do I start? What should I outsource?"

The key with outsourcing is to LEVERAGE your time and resources by delegating specific things in your business to someone else who's happy to do them for you. That said, here's what you should begin outsourcing:

-Stuff you're not good at.

-Stuff you don't know how to do.

-Stuff you don't have time to do.

-Anything outside of your brilliance/genius. (so you can focus on the stuff only YOU can do. For me, that's coaching, speaking, writing, and marketing.)

Outsourcing the above allows you to strengthen your strengths, not your weaknesses. Here's what I mean. For years, I've been really good at marketing and attracting clients, both for myself and for my own clients. It comes to me naturally; it's my passion and my core competency. Bookkeeping on the other hand, is NOT. For years, I would beat myself up for not being able to balance a checkbook, organize my receipts, make sure stuff was paid on time, or taxes filed on time. It was a big source of shame for me.

Quite a few years ago, I decided I was going to strengthen my weakness and get REALLY good at bookkeeping for my business. I bought a brand new copy of QuickBooks, cleared the whole weekend, pulled all the receipts, old bills, credit card receipts and tax papers out of the many shopping bags I'd stuffed under the bed and in the closet, and decided I was going to master this THING, once and for all.

Not only did it take me all weekend, but I got exasperated and anxious, depressed, and honestly, I cried more than once. You see, I was working OUTSIDE of my brilliance and "genius" work. I was trying to get really good at something I will never be really good at. And what I realized is, even if I got "really" good at it, I would only be a mediocre bookkeeper, in comparison to people who are brilliant at it. Even if I conquered this weakness, I would still not master it.

I realized that if I'd spent the same time doing things I'm really good at, like making money, I would have made a LOT more than what I would have paid someone to do this for me. Using the same number of hours marketing and writing, I could have written a new info-product or created a new program, both of which would have brought in thousands and thousands of dollars. But I chose instead to get good at bookkeeping? Never again.

Once I got really good at outsourcing, I had an entire virtual business team that worked with me to help me focus on what I do best: 3 virtual assistants, one transcriptions assistant, an off-shore team to take care of miscellaneous things, an in-person assistant to run errands and file, a bookkeeping team, an accounting team, a law firm, a fulfillment house, a CD duplication company, an event planning team, travel agents, graphic designers, ghostwriter, and more.

It sounds like a lot (and I certainly didn't start out that way), but believe me, at that time just my 3 virtual assistants saved me SO much time, at least 117 hours per month, so I could work on what I do best. That's almost 3 weeks worth of 9-hour days, not even counting lunch or bathroom breaks, and I'm only counting 3 of those people, not the entire team.

Wow! Maybe you CAN have more than 24 hours in a day. That is, IF you outsource. If it doesn't come easily to me, then I delegate it and use my time doing what I'm best at. It's the ultimate leverage.

Your Assignment:

Take out a pad of paper and make a list of specific things in your business that you could outsource or delegate to someone else:

-Stuff you're not good at.

-Stuff you don't know how to do.

-Stuff you don't have time to do.

-Stuff someone ELSE will be better at.

-Anything outside of your brilliance/genius

Make another list of your strengths and then one of your weaknesses (it's OK, we all have 'em). Begin to focus on delegating your weaknesses and anything that's not Client Attraction and client work. You'll begin to see a MAJOR difference in your re-venues, often as early as within a couple of weeks. When you see more money coming in, you'll want to outsource ALL you can and it'll become a game really worth playing. You make mo.re, play more. Everyone wins.

by: Fabienne Fredrickson
Data Entry Outsourcing Solutions Are Available At Very Competitive Prices Institute A Triumphant Approach By Means Of Accounting Outsourcing Solutions Outsourcing Data Powerful Resource Management A Few Things To Look For In A Recruitment Agency How Does The Canada Revenue Agency Find Out About Undeclared Income? Outsourcing Tax Returns - Processing Tax Returns The Easy Way Philippines It Outsourcing Solutions Industry On The Rise Authentic Recruitment Agency In Perth Data Entry Outsourcing For Flat World Obama Continues Fight Against Outsourcing How to Find Reliable Resources Offering Good Essay Disadvantages Of Outsourcing: A Closer Look At Its Dark Side Mortgage Outsourcing Company Three Key Questions To Ask
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.238.76) / Processed in 0.011085 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 5659, 506,
Become A Client Magnet By Outsourcing