Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Are Claims Of Global Information Network Scam Truthful?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Are Claims Of Global Information Network Scam Truthful?

Is the Global Information Network a scam? I see some people struggling with this

idea and I thought that maybe I can help clear this up for you if you're asking this question.

First of all, know that I'm a member of the Global Information Network (GIN). However, this doesn't mean that I'm going to simply tell you how great it is without telling you why.

Before I get into that, though, allow me to address some of the arguments brought up by others when they call GIN a scam. The first thing I hear is that's it's somehow a scam because there is a network marketing aspect to it. Some people want to say that because this element is there and people must pay an initiation fee plus monthly dues to join, a scam is occurring.

Let's step back for a moment and analyze the validity of that. First of all, network marketing as a business model, in my opinion, has long ago ended its need to keep defending itself. It's been around over 60 years now and the thousands of companies using it are showing how well it works for those people who put in the time and effort.

Secondly, there can't be a scam if the people who pay the initiation fee and monthly dues are getting a fair exchange of value in return. Since I know exactly what that value is as a member, all I can tell you at this point is that what I've paid thus far has been well worth the value I've received.

How can it be that this is a scam when there is the fact that people like myself are paying for a very real product (the information & membership) and actually enjoying the entire experience? It appears to me that those calling it fraudulent haven't done a proper investigation and are making things up, now aren't they?

One of the great things about the culture inside the Global Information Network is the fact that there isn't any "cultish" push to make those who don't feel moved to partake in the network marketing aspect to feel pressured into it. In reality, the people who join up with GIN are actually encouraged to take all the training on how to achieve a better business or life in general and use it in whatever business they have outside the organization.

That's right, contrary to what you may have read online, you can join the Global Information Network and have nothing to do with the affiliate business part. You can join and then simply enjoy the online member library that is filled with an abundance of audio, video and written material focused on improving your health, wealth and happiness.

The live seminars that GIN holds each month are there for you to either attend live (and NOT pay the five to twenty thousand dollars the speakers could get outside of GIN) or listen to on the online library. You can also take advantage of the networking possibilities. Many Global Information Network members have networked with other members in order to help one another with business profits outside of GIN.

Is there a Global Information Network scam? You've just been educated on why there is no GIN scam and why thousands of people continue to join the organization each and every month. You may want to consider it for yourself if you'd like to see vast improvements in your wealth, health and happiness.

Are Claims Of Global Information Network Scam Truthful?

By: Bill Johnson
Forging Legendary: Global Chief Designer Roger Cleveland P & G's Most High Global Price Increase Of 16% Consumers Do Not Buy It Tricks in Purchasing The Best Stereo System Global Travel International and How it Works Vandalism and Outdoor Screens – A Global Problem Purchasing the Best Projector Bulb The local locations of Global car traders FOX NEWS: The Channel For Discerning Global Managers Home Internet Enterprise Is A Global Business Global Forex Trading Company - How to Use the Most Sophisticated Tool to Pull Profit Global Commodities Stable Amid Volatile Markets Warmly Congratulations on Tungsten Winning the "the Global Best Ten E-businessmen "Award The Global Market for Intense Sweeteners --- Aarkstore Enterprise
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.164.59) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.005686 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3472, 465,
Are Claims Of Global Information Network Scam Truthful? Campo Grande