Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Amega Global's Black Tip Wand - The SECRET INGREDIENT REVEALED
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Amega Global's Black Tip Wand - The SECRET INGREDIENT REVEALED

I'm sure you have found yourself here because you have been hearing all of the buzz surrounding the latest product release from Amega Global

. The new Black Tip Wand and its secret ingredient have now made the original AM Wand disappear, in its 30% more powerful black tip shadow.

By now most of you have heard of the Zero Point Energy wands that have been coming to us from the 6 million dollar Nura (Natural Universal Rejuvenating Age) Wellness Center in Kuala Lumpur, which opened its doors in 2007. The company's Amized Fusion Technology is a proprietary blend that has been the culmination of 15 years of research in the fields of bio-physics, Quantum Physics, and Quantum Mechanics.

For those of you who don't know, Zero Point Energy was a term first coined by a group of German scientists, most notably Albert Einstein in 1913. It refers to the energy within the Zero Point Field. It is the lowest possible amount of energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have. It is also sometimes referred to as the 'Vacuum Energy.' An amount of energy associated with the vacuum of empty space.

In this author's point of view understanding the physics behind the products isn't really the point. What does it do? How can I use it? What is it for? How much does it cost?

So what exactly is in this new wand that makes it so much more powerful that its predecessor? What is in the new Black Tip Wand? Amega's Black Tip Wand is due to hit the market in December of 2010, and I expect they will make fantastic stocking stuffers and other holiday treats. What's the secret ingredient?

DIAMOND DUST!

Diamond dust has been added to the already powerful Amized Fusion blend that consists of 12 different minerals and crystals that have been energized by the company's Amized Fusion Technology.

What is Diamond Dust? I don't blame you. I had never heard of it either. It's just what you might guess. It is the leftover material from cutting diamonds. Since diamonds are harder than any other bulk material, items made with diamond dust are considered to be very high in value, and the dust is used in a variety of products, and in a variety of industries - from Health and Beauty to Construction. Diamond Dust has also gone high-tech, while the makers of flat-screen t.v.'s are now incorporating it into their technology. And why not Amega?

I personally can't wait to try Amega's new Black Tip Wand. I will always be connected to my original, but I am a sucker for new technologies, and I must say that Amega has probably outdone themselves again. The wand retails for $348, and if it is anything like its original, will not require any batteries and will most likely last your entire life! For $348 I will definitely get one! Unless someone happens to surprise me during the holidays! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Article References:

Diamond Dust: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-diamond-dust-used-for.htm

Zero Point Energy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

By: Paul H. Moore
Advanced Metering Infrastructure (ami): Smart Grid Global Opportunity Analysis Global Extremities (shoulder And Small Joint Implants) Global Shift Is Within Your Reach Zero Point Energy Companies On The Rise - Zero Point Global vs Amega Global Purchasing Guinea Pig Cages For Your Small Pet Global Ophthalmology Devices Market (2009 - 2014) Opportunities in the Global OLED Display Market Global Cancer Biomarkers Market (2010 - 2015) Global Smart Homes Market Global Service Robotics Market (2010 - 1015) Ccm Released The "2009 Global Construction Machinery 50 List" Global Baby Soups Market Forecast With Its Growth And Development What Charges Will I Have To Pay For Shipping To Toronto?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.56.28) / Processed in 0.005456 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3264, 465,