Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wholesale Business » A Trading Strategy That Consistently Beats All Main Indexes
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

A Trading Strategy That Consistently Beats All Main Indexes

Are you looking to outperform the market and optimize your profits but are not sure

how to pick the proper stocks? Has investing become a chore? Do you discover yourself investing in hot stocks right after they have made their huge move? Would you like to learn how I increased my portfolio by above 400% in under 7 years? Do you want to discover how I have outperformed the marketplace more than the past 3 many years by a margin of 5 to 1?

Do You Hate Research? I do!

I have usually wanted to locate an investment strategy that made sense. An investment strategy in which I do not need to know the intricacies from the industry, predict industry trends or follow particular stocks. How can I get the inside details of what is hot prior to the rest with the industry knows? I can't. Nor do I need to.

Plus, I don't have that kind of time to commit to in-depth research. Like you, I possess a regular job that I need to devote my time to. I am not a day trader; nor do I want to spend all of my free time on the computer accomplishing research. Always following the stock industry and acquiring stock quotes is not how I want to spend my free time.

I Avoid Individual Stocks they are too unreliable!

Everybody wants to buy low and sell higher. While millions of folks do make money this way (and numerous millions loose money), I have found an easier and a lot more effective way to use the industry to my advantage. I do not trade in stocks. I do what I can to prevent individual stocks. And I consistently beat the market month after month after month.

If not stocks, what's the alternative?

Like several people, I got heavily involved inside the stock market inside the mid to late Nineties. Tech stocks were going with the roof and I, like everybody else, wanted a component from the action. It seemed an easy way to make funds. Everybody was obtaining rich. You did not need a special investment strategy to beat the industry.

Throughout this time, I engrossed myself inside the monetary markets. I wanted to learn as a lot as I could without giving up my day job. I was trying to discover the next best tech stock, IPOs and the occasional pre-IPO offering. But it was not till I discovered alternatives trading that I discovered an investment strategy (The Yager Trading Strategy) that will function in any sort of market Bull, Bear or stagnant.

That's proper. OPTION trading!

And I am not talking about stock choices or writing covered calls. Options trading. I started selling options on S&P futures, using diverse methods and trading strategies. And I did nicely. Really nicely.

Between July 1998 and January 2000 (a span of 18 months), from my option trading program, I turned an initial $25,000 investment into $167,615. That's more than 670% increase. And this was not paper cash where you acquire a stock and it has a certain listed value. This was real, taxed income. Profits collected on a monthly basis.

Marketplace fluctuations and volatility have diminished greatly given that then. reducing the premiums. Those types of returns are no longer available, but the option trading strategy is nevertheless really sound. I still consistently beat the industry. Even the years the DJIA, Nasdaq and S&P were all down, I posted more than a 22% gain.

Learn the option trading strategy or see how you can make funds with this strategy. I describe the strategy and show actual recent trades on YagerInvesting. The information is FREE. No subscription required. This can be a method for risk capital only.

For the preceding 12 months (May '06 via April '07) this is how my strategy, The Yager Trading Strategy, performed:

DJIA-----20.3%

NASDAQ-----14.7%

S & P 500-----17.3%

Yager Trading Strategy-----32.2%

by: Ricky Balboa
Strategic Mortgage Defaults on the Rise How To Make A Strategic Decision The Secret To CFD Trading Success CFD Trading And How You Can Benefit The Steps To CFD Trading Success Prepare For FX Trading Through CFD's Some Basics Of CFD Trading CFD Trading: Going Short On Shares Can Help Earn Big The Real Secrets Of Long Term Trading Success Opportunities And Threats In Central And Eastern European Banking Strategic Focus Five Steps To Choosing A CFD Trading Platform CFD Trading Gaining Ground Aarkstore Enterprise -OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (OVTI) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.221.163) / Processed in 0.011975 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3945, 496,
A Trading Strategy That Consistently Beats All Main Indexes