Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » A Merger Of Profit And Self Rediscovery
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

A Merger Of Profit And Self Rediscovery

I was retired after a successful career in General and Financial Management roles

, both domestically and internationally, but I was restless. I knew I had to find a way to escape this feeling of malaise. Although I do enjoy it occasionally, there is only so much golf one can play! After a life of constant activity, both within and without my business life, I wanted be "involved" again. Let me explain that I am Treasurer of our homeowners association, our church and perform the occasional duty helping my musician son distribute his CD's but I knew that I had so much more to offer. In short I wanted to create something and, true to my capitalistic vision which was the main reason we moved to the United States, to do so profitably. I started to look for something meaningful to do at home which could also provide some additional income which would allow my wife and me a little more financial freedom to travel more. We also wanted to assist our children with their student loan load and to donate more to our church.

After conducting a significant amount of research on the web I was getting discouraged. Most of what I was finding promised incredible income results from little effort, no training and no meaningful support. Some of the opportunities involved overpriced products with dubious claims that I really could not get behind. Integrity appeared to be a rare commodity.

I did however persevere and eventually found the organization with whom I am now associated. The organization has become the Internet's premiere marketing education and resource company, serving entrepreneurs in 183 countries around the world. They offer an opportunity to achieve significant income potential but they clearly state that there are no guarantees of significant income. However it is achievable if one is willing to put in the time and effort to utilize the incredible training available and uses it appropriately.

After completing a relatively low cost application I was given an opportunity to review the training and support programs where I found what I had been looking for. While I had had corporate roles where Marketing was under my supervision I really had never had to market anything personally. The training and support that I found is really second to none. The result of this review gave me sufficient confidence in the organization, gave me the impetus to complete my enrollment with them and connected me through their affiliation, to an outstanding financial educational product organization, with the online business industry's best compensation plan and subsequently I completed my enrollment with them. I am confident that by associating myself with the two organizations, one for marketing education and the other for its superior product line in financial education, I am well on my way to achieving my goals.

Whether you are like me starting another career, just starting out, or simply someone who is tired of the rat race, the commute, office politics, etc., or who just wants to supplement his income, take a look at this top quality opportunity to free yourself from your own self-imposed bonds!

http://www.MaximizePotentialOnline,com

by: Dan Lacey
Good Home Based Business - Discover Five Top Tips You Really Can Start A Home Business Under $100! Blogging as a cute and small home based business Blogging is a really really good home based business Starting a home based business with blogging Home Based Business Legitimate Or 3 Secret Tactics You Must Use For Your Legitimate Business. Do You Really Expect Something for Nothing in Your Home Business? How To Search For A Work From Home Business Home Based Business Advice Get Quick Cash For Ugly Homes Earn Cash From Home - Why You Should Want to Go Watch Bills vs Jets Free Live Mlm Home Business Opportunity Facts
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.143.26) / Processed in 0.005390 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3278, 54,