Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » 7 Of The Most Common Reasons Women Love Men
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

7 Of The Most Common Reasons Women Love Men

So what are the explanations women love men? You know

, despite all of the banter between women and men and the feedback leveled at guys do you know men are designed in a special way and that's the reason why girls love them.

you have heard it masses of times...men, you can't live them and you can not live without them. In this report, we have 7 reasons why ladies love men. And it does not have to always do with sex but recall blokes, do these to make them chuffed and the sex will be taken to another level.

7 Tips Why Women Love Men

Tip 1... Many ladies like the concept of being taken care of in a relationship. And they like nothing less than a fellow who has odd job man abilities. No, you do not need to be a professional carpenter or electrician, just someone that can fix things around the house.

Tip 2... Men, be domestic often. Pick up after yourself, wipe down the rest room basin and pick your towel up off the floor. Cook now and again or simply surprise her with a night out to a ritzy restaurant. Give her some time off once in awhile with a little poser.

Tip 3... Minor irritations can start in the lavatory. Stuff like not replacing the toilet paper roll. Stuff like this done again and again will grate on her. Again, surprise her by doing it. If she is keen on the toilet seat left down do it in place of getting on her last nerve by thinking it is just a joke. These are just examples but get the picture, if she is saying something irritates her she means it.

Tip 4... One more reason women love men is to maintain some form of chivalry. Trust me, it's not dead. When she is going out to get the groceries as an example and comes home. What do you do? Do you help her carry them in or does she make six trips out to the car. This doesn't need explanation.

Tip 5... Write her a love note often and put it somewhere she'll find it. Put notes in her vehicle, rest room mirror, on her pillow - just about anywhere and surprise her with a flower or "three."

Tip 6... Another of the 7 real reasons girls love men is their ability to make them laugh. Men what makes your 'gal' giggle. When you know, play it up. Ladies love men with a feeling of humor. Even funny facial expressions can break up the most tense of moods.

Tip 7... And when it comes to sex, girls actually love men with the facility to stay the journey with them. In other words, foreplay is real and women like it so men, when you're fooling around before the main event, do not think you want to move on just because you think it's time - if she's enjoying it, it's for a reason.

by: JD Dean
Use A Flower Bouquet To Say I Love You I Still Love My Ex, Should I Get Back With Them? What Makes The Lutino Lovebird An Interesting Pet I Have Been Dumped How Do I Get Her Back? Approach Girls The Right Way For Real Success Send Out Cards: A Whole New Way to Send Out Cards to Your Loved Ones Little Girls Shoes Have To Be Good For Her Feet What Makes Pet Enthusiasts Interested In The Fischer Lovebird Two Things You Must Avoid to Stop a Breakup History Of Valentine Day Importance Of Valentine Day In Present Know More About Valentine Day Valentine Day In Present Times
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.242.108) Michigan / Detroit Processed in 0.010767 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2739, 248,
7 Of The Most Common Reasons Women Love Men Detroit