Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wholesale Business » 3 Things to Know For Today's Trading
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

3 Things to Know For Today's Trading

*The Q3 reading of Australian Business Confidence rose six points to 9, taking back some of the considerable 13 point decline seen in the previous quarter.

*The latest reading of German Consumer Confidence was steady at 4.9, a couple tenths short of the forecast.

*The September reading of Germany's Import Price Index was +0.3%, one tenth more than expected.

*The initial reading of the UK Q3 GDP was twice the estimate, a quarter on quarter gain of 0.8%; but down from the 1.2% pace set in Q2.

*The weekly report on chain store sales from ICSC showed a sales increase of 0.3% on a week on week basis for the week ended October 23. They say sales were up 1.9% for the week when compared to the corresponding week from a year ago and they revised down their October forecast to +2.0% to +2.5%, from a previous estimate for a monthly sales gain of 2.5% to 3.0%. The Johnson Redbook report on the same thing is due out at 7:55am CDT.

*The August reading of the Case/Shiller Home Price is due out at 8:00am CDT, it is expected to show a year on year gain of 2.10%. The October reading of Consumer Confidence is due out at 9:00am CDT, it is forecast to rise to 49.9 from the September result of 48.5. The August reading of the FHFA House Price Index is also scheduled for 9:00am and it is expected to be -0.2% on a month on month basis.

*The October reading of the Richmond Fed's Manufacturing Index is due out at 9:00am CDT; the estimate is +1, up from -2 the month before.

*The Fed is scheduled to by Treasuries today that are due to expire between 2/15/21 and 8/15/40; the results of the operation will be announced just after 10:00am CDT.

*The Treasury plans to sell $35 billion 2 Year Notes today; the results of the auction will be announced just after noon CDT.

*NY Fedster Dudley is set to speak about the economy at 3:30pm CDT at Rochester University in upstate New York.

For more information click

http://www.worldmarketmedia.com/779/section.aspx/2583/post/3-things-to-know-for-todays-trading
# 2 I recently tried buy cbd sleep gummies after the blue ribbon leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my appetite and sleep issues without any remarkable side effects. The fuel was easy to use, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a merciful, vulgar liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked increase in my all-inclusive well-being, hunch more serene and rested. I know the regular approach to wellness CBD offers and representation to go on using it.   2024-2-20 05:03  reply
Trading To Win-5 Great Nuggets Of Wisdom 3 Tips For Trading Currencies Profitably 1z0-054 rapidshare 5 Important Reasons to Have a Trading Plan The Advantages Enjoyed By The Retailers By Promoting Private Label Products Aarkstore Enterprise -world Color Press Inc. (iqw) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review Who Is The Best Online Eyeglass Retailer? 5 Things to Know Before Trading Today How does the server work on the network? Importance Of Trading Journal In Intraday Trading 3 Reasons Why Tutorial Forex Can Be An Important Step For Successful Trading Wholesale Roses: Enlivening The Value Of A Party 5 Common Option Trading Mistakes to Avoid
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.197.123) / Processed in 0.011905 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2175, 496,