Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » 28nm Cortex A9 processors are made possible by Globalfoundries. Next stop: 20nm
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

28nm Cortex A9 processors are made possible by Globalfoundries. Next stop: 20nm

All engineers in the audience will be pleased to hear that Globalfoundries today

announced that the first 28nm ARM Cortex A9 qualifications of the vehicle with two processors was recorded outside.

Ah, yes. I know what they say. No?

Okay, I admit it! You got me! Z press , it seems that it will help chip manufacturers get their next generation processors teeny little(the ones that will power next year HBSF smartphones) to market faster. And that is good for us consumers.

In another version press Globalfoundries also announced that the next step is 20nm processors, and that they should be pumpin those suckers to come in 2013(or the apocalypse, whatever happens on beginning).

The key to all this is that the lower nm = better energy efficiency and productivity, which in turn equals more awesome on the phone. Yay progress!

[thanks Engadget to the image]

Via: 28nm Cortex A9 processors are made possible by Globalfoundries. Next stop: 20nm

Related Posting Search Result:Verizon spills her secrets: Motorola Droid Pro and Tablet Confirmed

BGR has a few screenshots showing the upcoming Motorola line-up for Verizon, including MZ600 Motorola tablets. Th...Phone support for Windows 7 to YouTube, to some extent

If you are a smartphone platform these days damn well better offer support for YouTube in one form or another. I m...Got $10 and 5 minutes? Change your iPhone 4 in a 12x microscope

See the pictures above? That was taken with the iPhone 4th Do not believe me? See how the film after the jump. ...HTC Wildfire soft rooted

Yes, it is not big, badass hard roots, which allows custom ROM and NAND opens, but HTC Wildfire out rooting metho...Mysterious Motorola Slider makes another, more-Focus Appearance

Very blurry picture circulated month so again - so blurred, in Indeed, I'm pretty sure that the added blur ...Requiem for a G1

Today I saw a T-Mobile at the end retire the venerable G1 , a precursor to ongoing Android revolution. ve I wa...

By: blue40
2010 Summary On The Global Bottled Water Market Global Wireless and Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market forecast 2013 Global 3dled Backlit Lcd Tv Penetration Will Reach 4 Tips For Saving Money On Barrel Shipping 5 Benefits Of Picking A Major Global Seo Firm Dry ice market size, growth and forecast 2010 Deep Research Report On Global And China Third Generation Solar Cell Industry 2010 Global Manufacturer Of Automotive Coatings To Develop The Chinese Market 4 Characteristics Of The Best International Shipping Companies Global Cancer Generics Market To Witness Double Digit Growth 3 Things To Consider When Purchasing Lace Wigs 101 CGMP To-Do List Ffor 2011 - Webinar By GlobalCompliancePanel 7 Things You Must Have For Global Warming Survival
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.79.70) / Processed in 0.013280 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2861, 465,