Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » 2010 Deep Research Report On Global And China Thin Film Solar Cell Industry
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

2010 Deep Research Report On Global And China Thin Film Solar Cell Industry

2010 Deep Research Report on Global and China Thin Film Solar Cell Industry was a

professional and depth research report on global and China thin film solar cell industry chain. In the report, the following information will be included:

Global or China thin film (CdTe CIS/CIGS a-Si(Single Tandam or triple junction) amorphous/microcrystalline[a-Si/c-Si] double junction) etc) Manufacturing Process and related technology information;

2008-2014 Global and China thin film solar cell Manufacturers capacity,production and expansions

Market share by manufacturers by regions by technology (CdTe CIS/CIGS a-Si a-Si/c-Si etc);

Global and China Building or Planning thin film new projects and related infomrations about these new comers;

2008-2014 global and China thin film solar cell supply demand and shortage

Global and China thin film solar cell (module) Cost Price Value and Profit Margin

USA EU Japan China Taiwan etc regional thin film solar cell production and market share

CdTe CIS/CIGS a-Si(Single Tandam or triple junction) amorphous/microcrystalline[a-Si/c-Si] double junction) manufacturing process and their produtions and market share

13 items (such as Products,Revenue,Raw Materials and Equipments,Clients,Capacity Expansions etc) of each manufacturer (more than 100 thin film manufacturers)

Thin film raw materials and equipment suppliers and relationship

Thin film raw materials cost structure and China PV subsidy policy and related PV power station investment return analysis.

Thin film solar cell or module efficiency of all manufacturers in the world and China

Thin film solar cell industry development trend (2010-2014) and related conclusions

In a word, it was a deep research report on global and china thin film solar energy industry chain. And thanks to the global and China thin film marketing or technology experts support during QYResearch thin film research team survey and interviews.

Table of Contents:

Chapter One Thin Film Solar Cell Overview 1

1.1 Definition of Thin Film Solar Cell 1

1.2 Classification and Application 2

1.3 Industry Chain Structure 5

1.4 Difference Between Thin Film and Crystal Silicon Solar Cell 5

Chapter Two Manufacture Technology and Processes of Thin Film Solar Cell 6

2.1 Thin Film Manufacturing Technology Overview 6

2.2 CdTe Manufacturing Process 6

2.3 CIS/CIGS Manufacturing Process 8

2.3.1 Multicomponent Co-Evaporation(Vacuum Processes) 12

2.3.2 Sputtering+Selenization (Vacuum Processes) 15

2.3.3 Printing (Non-Vacuum Processes) 17

2.3.4 Electrideposition (Non-Vacuum Processes) 18

2.3.5 CIGS Process and Equipment Analysis 20

2.3.6 CIGS Equipment List 23

2.3.7 CIGS Detection Equipment List 24

2.3.8 CIGS BOM(Bill Of Material) 25

2.4 Silicon Thin Film Solar Cells Manufacturing Process 26

2.5 Other Thin Film Solar Cell (DSSC etc) Manufacturing Process 28

2.6 Silicon Thin Film Solar Cell Turn-Key Equipment Suppliers 29

2.6.1 Applied Materials (US) 29

2.6.2 Oerlikon Solar (Switzerland) 33

2.6.3 ULVAC (Japan) 36

2.6.4 JUSUNG Engineering (Korea) 37

2.6.5 Solar Thin Film (Hungary) 38

2.6.6 Anwell (HongKong) 39

2.6.7 NAGA(Shenzhen) 41

2.6.8 Beiyi Innovation (Beijing) 41

2.6.9 Gallant Precision Machining (Taiwan) 43

2.6.10 Boyang Precision (HongKong) 43

2.7 CIGS Thin Film Solar Cell Turn-Key Equipment Suppliers 44

2.7.1 Veeco (US) 44

2.7.2 Centrotherm(FHR) (Germany) 45

2.7.3 ULVAC (Japan) 47

2.7.4 XsunX (US) 47

2.7.5 Amelio Solar(RESI) (US) 48

2.7.6 Nanowin (Taiwan) 50

2.7.7 GPM (Taiwan) 53

Chapter Three Thin Film Solar Cell Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast 54

3.1 CdTe Productions Overview 54

3.2 CIS/CIGS Productions Overview 57

3.3 Silicon Thin Film Solar Cell Productions Overview 62

3.4 Global Total Thin Film Solar Cell Productions Overview 67

3.5 Global Thin Film Solar Cell Demand 70

3.6 Supply and Demand of Global Thin Film Solar Cell 73

3.7 Thin Film Solar Cell Cost Price Value Efficiency Profit Margin 73

Chapter Four CdTe Manufactuers 76

4.1 First Solar US 76

4.2 Abound Solar US 79

4.3 Sunovia Energy Technologies US 81

4.4 Roth & Rau AG Germany 83

4.5 CALYXO GMBH Q-Cell Germany 85

4.6 ARENDI SRL Italy 87

4.7 Antec Solar Energy AG Germany 88

4.8 Canrom Photovoltaics US 90

4.9 PrimeStar Solar GE Energy US 92

4.10 Solexant US 94

4.11 Xunlight Solar US 96

4.12 Bloo Solar US 98

4.13 SICHUAN APOLLO SOLAR T&D INC China 100

4.14 China Nuvo Solar Energy, Inc US 102

For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=71831&rt=2010-Deep-Research-Report-on-Global-and-China-Thin-Film-Solar-Cell-Industry.html

Or

Contact us at :

Bharat Book Bureau

Tel: +91 22 27578668

Fax: +91 22 27579131

Email: info@bharatbook.com

by: Bharat Book Bureau
# 2 I recently tried cbd full spectrum gummies as a replacement for the blue ribbon time and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my desire and slumber issues without any noticeable side effects. The lubricator was easy to speak, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a kindly, shameless leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent improvement in my total well-being, instinct more relaxed and rested. I appreciate the regular approach to wellness CBD offers and representation to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 02:41  reply
# 3 I recently tried CBD gummies from this website buy cbd thc gummies after the prime control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my dread and slumber issues without any notable side effects. The grease was easy to utter, with legible dosage instructions. It had a mild, vulgar grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked convalescence in my all-inclusive well-being, ardour more serene and rested. I cognizant the regular approximate to wellness CBD offers and procedure to continue using it.   2024-3-29 14:40  reply
2010 Deep Research Report on Global and China CdTe Thin Film Solar Cell Industry 5 Simple Points When You Purchasing A Car 2013, Latest Rfid Apparel Technology Will Sweep Through Global Rfid Apparel Market 100% Free Shipping Katekyo Hitman Reborn Lambo Cosplay Costume,40% Off Air Freight Transportation For Globalization Of Goods And Markets Purchasing A Rebuilt Industrial Air Compressor 6 Common Misconceptions About Air Freight Shipping 5 Ways A Weblog Writing Gives Your Business An Advantage Linked Globally Expand Your Global Capabilities With Remote Dba Speaking English With Global Quality 7 More Things You MUST Have For Global Warming Survival My Experience of Getting Thesis Help 2 Aspects Of International Shipping That Should Not Be Ignored
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.231.55.243) Gyeonggi / Seongnam Processed in 0.015735 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 170 , 5502, 465,
Seongnam