Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » 10 Fabulous Home Business Ideas For You To Choose From! Quit That Lousy Job!
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

10 Fabulous Home Business Ideas For You To Choose From! Quit That Lousy Job!

Hello, I amFather Time, and I am a self-help writer

, who also has a fabulous website wherewe have manygreat items, for you and for others, andwe alsohave some top-quality catalogs showcasing some of this fabulous merchandise, which leads us to the first money making idea for you! #1: You mightdecide toorderanywhere betweenoneand a hundredof these great catalogs, and then start showing them toanyone that you wish to show them to,take some orders and collect payments from the people, then keep a 25% commission for yourself, and forward the 75% balance to us, and we can UPS the items to you, and you can deliver them to your customers! Please Click Here To See These Awesome Catalogs!Those who are enterprising should love something such as this, because we are not speakingabout cosmetics or vitamins that are being sold by a million other people! #2-6: You might decide to sell fabulous products from catalogs of other great companies such as Fuller Brush, Tupperware, Avon, Shaklee, or Watkins!(All of these companies are awesome!) Good Karma!!! Please forward this article or the link to someone you know who might need to read this information! Thanks! #7: Youcanjoin us in the fight against crime (and you will earn lots of money) by buying a wholesale package of Self Defense Pepper Sprays and then re-selling them individually for a cash profit, in your area, as long as you are within the continental USA, are 18 or older, and are NOT in MA, MI, NY, or WI. These days, with crime always on the rise, more and more people like the idea of carrying a pepper spray, just in case, but they are not sold on every street corner, so that means "Earning Potential" for You! Many people will buy these on impulse, on the spot, and will hand you fifteen or twenty bucks in cash! It's a nice way to make money! Click Here To See Some Wholesale Package Deals! There was this great guy who had an ordinary job, and decided that for extra money he would buy a batch of key chain pepper sprays at wholesale and start peddling them in his town. He started carrying around a big, black, leather duffel bag everywhere that he went and would sell about a dozen to twenty pepper sprays every single day! He would make about a hundred dollars (in cash) every day! Then when his job laid him off due to slow business and he was low-man-on-the-totem-pole, he didn't care because he was well on his way to being self employed! That guy was yours truly, and if I can do that then so could you! That's how I started in the self defense products business, and I still peddle many pepper sprays around my town! Why not? It is some daily cash income! You see, many people would like to have a pepper spray, but do not know where to buy one, and they are not going to go out of their way to visit a gun store (which usually sells them) and they end up never getting one, until you or I approach them and ask them if they want to buy one! You would be surprised at how many people will pull out ten or twenty bucks and buy one on the spot! It's beautiful! #8: Maybe you like the idea of selling something to other people in your area, for an immediate cash income, but Pepper Spray idea is not your thing! I am happy to sell any items that we feature onour website, butat wholesale prices andin small quantities! You can actually scroll through our website, and when you see a few things that you'd like to buy, just send an e-mail and mention the items and quantities you need, and we'll get back to you with a price quote! #9: You can even have your own Money-Making Website where you offer a service or sell some merchandise! Just set-up a simple website at a placesuch asGoDaddy.com and sell a fewgift items on your website, andyour online customers can pay you through PayPal! If you need a good source for some wholesale merchandise, we can help you with that at FatherTimePublishing.com! #10: You can get an awesome, ready-to-go website from a company that will host it and works in conjunction with a fabulous wholesaler, and they do most of the work for you! You just advertise or promote you website to attract visitors, and when they order things, you pay the wholesale price to the supplier, and they drop ship the products to the customer, on your behalf. Nothing could be easier than this! We recommend MyShopKart Which You Can See By Clicking Here! Also listed onFather Time'sFabulous Online SuperStore, along with the catalogs, is a Really GreateBook that I wrote, whichsuggestsover 110 Great Ideas of Home Based Businesses that Practically Anyone Can Start! You will certainly find something in there for you! Some of the ideas do not require selling or even the use of a computer! It will be e-mailed to you as an attachment in Microsoft Word Format! Please be sure not tolet anybody's negativity tell you that you cannot make a living from home because you can if you really want to! Always remember that Chinese proverb from more than two thousand years ago: "The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person who is doing it!" Many Blessings in 2010!!!

By: Father Time
10 Dangers In Your Working From Home Business 10 Dangers In Your Working From Home Business 10 Compelling Factors Why You're Crazy Not To Start A Home Based Business 10 Best Home Based Business Ideas For Today 10 Best Home Based Business Ideas For Today 1 Sly Facebook Marketing Tip To Quickly Double Home Business Opt Ins 1 Home Business Tip-Outsource Your Business 1 Currency Which Grows Your Home Based Business At A Miraculous Rate 1 800 Numbers Show Your Home Business Can Compete With The Big Guys [title]the Earmarks Of A Genuine Home Based Business Opportunity "wealth Transfer - Home Study Business Courses - What My Experience Has Taught Me" "can I Start A Business With The Kids At Home?" (and Related Faqs By Entrepreneurs) ..is "work At Home" Loosing Popularity?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.186.133) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.013610 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 5640, 54,
10 Fabulous Home Business Ideas For You To Choose From! Quit That Lousy Job! Vairano Patenora