Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » "the Postcard Guy" Business Overview
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

"the Postcard Guy" Business Overview

Luke Jaten is "The Postcard Guy." Need information on his program

? I have spoken at great length with one of his closest students. Here is the Postcard Guy report:

If you are in any kind of a business, then you need leads. There is no way around it that I know of. The Internet is seems to be the number one way these days to try and conjure them up, but is it the only way? Luke Jaten offers a program that he has put together, blueprinting what he has done for his business, and many others, through the use of post cards, and direct mail.

The course sales page that I saw was for around $500 available in installment payments as well. However, after speaking with "student x" for some time, the actual cast will be in the $5000 range. No problem, no problem, the postcard business is tough to master, and if 5k will send people in the right and profitable direction, then I say great!

It does appear that this is the case. The Postcard Guy does offer and nice program that folks can take and apply to any business, online or off. It's direct mail, tried and true. It has worked for probably a hundred years or more, and will most likely continue for a hundred more.

I am not an affiliate of Luke Jaten's, and you will not find any links to his course through this article. I just wanted you the public to know that it does seem to be a good program, with a very solid structure in place.

Don't forget, after spending the money on the course, you better have some left over for postage and printing. Luke's turn key service will handle all that for you, at least that's what they say, you just have to cough up the advertising revenue.

These days, with so many people fighting over the same piece of "Internet meat," all trying to advertise online, maybe, just maybe The Postcard guy has the right idea.

by: Bill T
"success" Learning From My Parents Mistakes... "so Why Should We Hire You?" ""what To Consider When Filing For Personal Bankruptcy & What You Don't Want To Know About Bad Meeti ""small Business Tips"" "make Money Online" Programs - How To Find The Ones That Work "keeping It Real" - The Ultimate Online Business Success Story "free Consultation" Is Not An Irresistible Offer "find Free Golf Swing Videos" "droid Does" - Slogan From Verizon About The New Motorola Droid "discover How You Can Instantly Win 97% Of Your Sports Bets Using My Proven Sports Betting System! "cash For Gold!" Cool Checks On The Regular Story "business Transfer " "business Means Profit".
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.42.34) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.012051 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1914, 146,
"the Postcard Guy" Business Overview Mountain View