Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » ..high-order Co-occurrence & Search Engines Optimization (seo)
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

..high-order Co-occurrence & Search Engines Optimization (seo)

Latent Semantic Analysis is not purely about words

. LSA can also be used with other objects, like for example images, events, optically recognized text and as a problem-solving technique (Latent Problem Solving Analysis, LPSA).

Latent Semantic Analysis itself is not co-occurrence. Typically, more than 95% of

word-pairs with great similarity will never appear together in a given paragraph. If these words were to cooccur in the same document, their cosine similarity is not high. But with that said, If words never co-occur, their cosine can still be high.

Latent Semantic Analysis neglects the word order. This is another problem. The solution? There is a " Syntagmatic Paradigmatic Model" which is a memory based mechanism that incorporates the word order, but it does preserve the distributional approach. It addresses the problem of word order and polysemy. It is well known that LSA not necessarily accounts terms with different meanings in different contexts or keyword sequences. The different senses and meanings of a word are not predetermined in any kind of mental lexicon, but because of the generative lexicon, they emerge in the context.

Vectors in Latent Semantic Analysis are context-free, but not the meaning. It is context-dependent. This is a problem. The solution? By combining Latent Semantic Analysis with the Construction-Integration (CI) Model of comprehension, word meanings can be made context sensitive.

by: .suraj
> The Lucrative Flip Property Business > Custom Made Business Cards And Brochures. ...get Serious About Your Web Business............ .dating Secrets For Men *buying A Plasma Tv "economic Crisis" Into A Collapse Into A Powerful Business Opportunity "business Week": Intel's Q3 Earnings Brought About Positive Message "Why is the color Black on my business card, flyer, brochure or postcard a gray color and not true Black?" "THE RIGHT TO BE RICH" Cash gifting" "Starting up a Franchise Business" Safe bet or buyer beware "Massage Therapy Success" Review – is an essential guide for the massage business plan? "Legitimate Online Business Opportunities" "I want to create my own business/practice, but… I am so afraid!"
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.66.196) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011482 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1497, 146,
..high-order Co-occurrence & Search Engines Optimization (seo) Copenhagen