» Taxes

How to take care of the Nanny Tax

Author: ChintamaniIf you had someone in your home babysitting your child who was not your spouse, your child under twenty-one years of age, your parent, or a minor child and you paid that person $1700 or more, you owe the Nanny Tax. The Nanny Tax is simply the FICA and FUTA taxes required to be paid to the Internal Revenue Service by employers.  In addition to these taxes, you will most likely owe state unemployment and compensation taxes for...more

Tax Withholding and Equity Compensation

Author: ChintamaniCertain forms of equity compensation provided to employees require tax withholding.  Many types can be offered to non-employees, such as board members or consultants, as well as to employees. Withholding for employees is required when you are issued vested stock or when previously unvested stock vests.  Withholding is also required when you exercise a non-qualified stock option like an Incentive Stock Option (ISO). The...more
2340 168/168 |‹‹‹159160161162163164165166167168 guest:  register | login | search     IP( District Of Columbia / Washington Processed in 0.023820 second(s), 4 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: , , , 106
Insurance in District Of Columbia Insurance in Washington Insurance in US